North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy Empty
PostSubject: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyWed 23 May - 19:03

right bare with me lol!

car was low on oil on sunday so in a mad panic rather that being rational and going to a local place i decided to purchace some oil via the internet (ebay)
went into the search bit millers 10w60 etc etc, best match came up with this below

[img]Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy Img_1511[/img]

[img]Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy Img_1512[/img]

All seemed fine and well and really cheap, spoke to ak and iddy and they said millers oil had not been in a 5 ltr black tub for a number of years and could be a fake?
Had the phone call the morning most no it well of the other halfs 'WTF YOU BEEN BUYING FOR THAT CAR NOW!!!!!' lol!

bent the truth a little and got off with it slightly explaining that an engine needs oil etc etc
came in tonight and carefully unwrapped the really good and well presented package, looked a bit like a shoe box to discover this below!!

[img]Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy Img_1520[/img]

lovely tub of millers 10w50??? completely different packaging and not the oil i ordered!!!
ive emailed them and just waiting for a reply, but on the other hand is £37 quid still not rather cheap for 10w50??? am lost off lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyWed 23 May - 20:22

Looks like you got a bargain, I would just use that if I were you.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyWed 23 May - 21:47

Finn has just taken delivery of some 10w/60 for £41. Ordered myself some tonight off eBay. Couldn't see it for the price you paid like.
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyWed 23 May - 22:10

They only had 2 left Phil when I bought it, av went back though there listed items and they don't seem to have any left in stock apart from a millers 10w40 which they advise to use in classic cars, all in all a think luckly they've ballsed the order up and I've came out on top, will speak to ak to see if it's ok to use in my car on its next service, of not I'll offer it to someone on here for £37 quid!
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyThu 24 May - 1:49

There surpossed to be loads of fake millers on eBay how true it is I don't know
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy EmptyThu 24 May - 3:32

That's a decent price mate. The bloke who advertises on Scoobynet knocks that out at £55 + £5 p&p Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy   Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikey priced millers oils/fao andy kindon/iddy
Page 1 of 1