North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:

Go down 
+18
F1NNY
ellio38
maca
Mikeblobsti
bex666
winston
hardy172
discodaz
Jonny Gav
kempy85
tonywrx
Keiffy
stu
lee
Andymac
Steve71
lian&johnsti
locky@HYDROtek
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: Empty
PostSubject: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 18:27

This is the new thread for the OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Sticker.

The winning design chosen was Locky's No.2 and this has now been transformed into our OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Sticker.

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: Nbo_0010

This sticker is available in white vinyl only and measures approx 11 inches by 3.25 inches - to make it look better we'd like everyone to display the stickers in the same place - lower centre of the back windscreen.

They are £2 each - if you would like them posted to you please pm me and this can be arranged for the cost of the postage (90p due to the size) and payment by paypal - or you can collect from me, or on the day from Paul at the various meeting points.

Please add your name to the list below if you would like one - please note however, if you add your name that sticker will be allocated to you and payment is required (no changing of minds please!).

Thanks
Nic

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Wed 20 Jun - 4:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 18:48

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
This is the new thread for the OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Sticker.

The winning design chosen was Locky's No.2 and this has now been transformed into our OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Sticker.

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: Nbo_0010

This sticker is available in white vinyl only and measures approx 11 inches by 3.25 inches - to make it look better we'd like everyone to display the stickers in the same place - lower centre of the back windscreen.

They are £2 each - if you would like them posted to you please pm me and this can be arranged for the cost of the postage and payment by paypal - or you can collect from me, or on the day from Paul at the various meeting points.

Please add your name to the list below if you would like one - please note however, if you add your name that sticker will be allocated to you and payment is required (no changing of minds please!).

Thanks
Nic

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. Locky- will pay Paul along with my t shirt on the day ;0)
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 19:13

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
4.lian&john (can i pay at the next meet)
Back to top Go down
Steve71

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 19:16

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
5.steve71(can also pay at next meet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 19:35

Yep Paul will try to get down to the Raby on the 19th June Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andymac

Andymac

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 19:40

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
6. Andymac ( can I also pay and pick up at next meet ) cheers
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 19:53

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
7. Lee x2 ( will give Trev the money to pay at next meet)
Back to top Go down
stu

stu

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 20:15

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 20:22

stu wrote:
1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
Back to top Go down
tonywrx

tonywrx

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 20:49

11. Tonywrx, just one please. Can I pay and collect at the raby?
Back to top Go down
tonywrx

tonywrx

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 20:50

Also needing the nesf club stickers x2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 20:58

no problem Tony - what colour stickers are you after and I'll put them all together - are you going to the NBO - if so, you need to stick your name on the attendance list please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 21:38

12. Kempy x1 please can give you money at the raby
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:23

12.5 one for me also at the Raby Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptySun 10 Jun - 22:33

14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 0:25

i still need an nesf silver one...mine keep getting used for other things...Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
tonywrx

tonywrx

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 0:26

Red stickers please,
And where do I put my name down for NBO??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 0:27

Daz: Got your two 'reversed' stickers you asked for here .. along with your clothing Smile [url][/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 0:29

tonywrx wrote:
Red stickers please,
And where do I put my name down for NBO??

If you look under the tab for nbo its in there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 0:33

coolio,just got back from my hols so am very busy next few weeks,car is probs dead Crying or Very sad will find out in the morning...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 9:56

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
12.5 one for me also at the
14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
15. Hardy172 x2 I'll pay at the raby

Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 10:07

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
16. winston x2 pay at next meet
Back to top Go down
bex666

bex666

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 10:25

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
17. Bex666 will pay at the raby
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 10:40

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
18. Mikeblobsti x1 please, can I pay and pickup at next meet
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: EmptyMon 11 Jun - 11:53

1. Blueboy - paid
2. James - paid
3. locky
8. Stu - pm sent
9. Keith x2
10. Steely x2
14. Mid_Life_Crisis x1
18. Mikeblobsti x1 please, can I pay and pickup at next meet
19. Maca - x1 - payed via paypal inc. postage Very Happy

Last edited by maca on Tue 12 Jun - 9:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:   **** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one: Empty

Back to top Go down

**** LAST CHANCE TO ENSURE ENOUGH AVAILABLE **** OFFICIAL NESF N.B.O. Stickers - please add your name if you want one:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next