North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

ANDY KINDON - big thanks

Go down 
+6
CARLOS
Bigclarky
Jonny Gav
kgt
DAZ.STI
Andy Kindon
10 posters
AuthorMessage

ANDY KINDON - big thanks Empty
PostSubject: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyFri 27 Jul - 12:46

Just want to say a massive thank you to Andy Kindon for the work he did on my Hawkeye STI. Just picked her up today after a full timing belt kit replacement including all idlers tensioners & water pump, full oil, filter, spark plugs & coolant service, Samco silicone hoses installed (15 of them), lightweight alloy crank pulley, power steering pulley & alternator pulley fitted and wheel arch liner refitted. Dropped it off on Wednesday afternoon and picked it up this morning - unbelievable service from a cracking bloke and at a fraction of the cost of a main dealer.

If you need any work done on your scooby, he's the man to see....but I am sure all you guys (who like me aren't capable of doing it yourself) know that already.

Thanks a million Andy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 28 Jul - 12:45

thanks for the kind words bud, pleased your happy, thats a very nice hawk you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptySat 28 Jul - 13:09

...even nicer now you have fitted me trick shiny bits!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 18:20

any pics?
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 18:28

You don't need pics Daz, he's about 6 ft 19", shoulders like castle ramparts and hands like big geordies bucket. Often found checking out the sausages in Tesco. You can't miss him.

Oh, just read your post again, did you mean the car bits.......?
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 18:33

Here is a pic of Andy for you-

ANDY KINDON - big thanks Abigfoot

This was a few years ago now though, he has a lot less hair these days lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 19:34

DAZ.STI wrote:
any pics?

Here you go mate - the Samco hoses done by Andy although there are quite a few out of sight of the camera and the camera can't see the gloss black billet pulleys as they are hidden by the carbon pulley cover!

ANDY KINDON - big thanks EngineBay-New

ANDY KINDON - big thanks 20120728_152444

He did an awesome job...and he is a man mountain Very Happy

Last edited by Marietto on Tue 31 Jul - 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 19:36

Are they covers carbon or carbon wrapped? Either way they look mint will be having a set for mine lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 19:41

Bigclarky wrote:
Are they covers carbon or carbon wrapped? Either way they look mint will be having a set for mine lol

The pulley cover is real carbon fibre off Scoobyparts - £80

I got the air intake snorkel carbon dipped by Wicked Coatings. I bought a 2nd hand snorkel for £10 posted it to them and they posted it back done for £65

Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 21:27

Jonny Gav wrote:

lol, clown pirat
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 22:18

HE IS A GIANT and im 6ft plus and made me look small Shocked but done loads off work on my scoobs he knows his stuff Cool can you fix my leak on my senic andy? Laughing
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 31 Jul - 22:44

Andy Kindon wrote:
Jonny Gav wrote:

lol, clown pirat

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FPMSL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyThu 2 Aug - 17:57

Class pics mate, I already know Andy, he"s just done the hoses on mine, did loads ov work on me classic, his garage only couple ov mins away, think he"s had a shave since the last pic???

any one got link to Wicked coatings??????
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyThu 2 Aug - 18:13

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyThu 2 Aug - 18:55

Steviedoo wrote:
Here you go

http://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/

Steviedoo - got that peforated vinyl off ebay for the headlights and it was crap. It ripped when you tried to stretch it at all. I lost me temper with it an binned it. I bought the Flyeyes kit from http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ and their stuff was fantastic. They have videos on the website on how to put it on and the kit comes with a sharp surgical knife (cut myself naturally Rolling Eyes) and a squeedgee. It's very stretchy and easily worked.

It's spot on and I did my side repeaters with it too.

Cheers for the help mate

Mario
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyThu 2 Aug - 19:44

Marietto wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:
Here you go

http://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/

Steviedoo - got that peforated vinyl off ebay for the headlights and it was crap. It ripped when you tried to stretch it at all. I lost me temper with it an binned it. I bought the Flyeyes kit from http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ and their stuff was fantastic. They have videos on the website on how to put it on and the kit comes with a sharp surgical knife (cut myself naturally Rolling Eyes) and a squeedgee. It's very stretchy and easily worked.

It's spot on and I did my side repeaters with it too.

Cheers for the help mate

Mario

Good to see that you got sorted in the end, get some pictures up as I think it will look nice on a black car Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyThu 2 Aug - 20:08

ANDY KINDON - big thanks 20120802_192414

ANDY KINDON - big thanks 20120802_192406

Here you go - looks better in real life though - got the "stealth" look going on - getting the windows tinted on Sunday for full stealth mode Wink

Last edited by Marietto on Mon 17 Sep - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billy21

billy21

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyMon 17 Sep - 17:30

I seen this motor when at kindons a while ago. Very nice. Couldn't stop looking at that engine bay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyMon 17 Sep - 19:20

billy21 wrote:
I seen this motor when at kindons a while ago. Very nice. Couldn't stop looking at that engine bay

There's more to come mate - Andy K is fitting the red Samco turbo inlet and air box hoses this weekend and then I have a Badass mirror chrome fuse relay cover and Badass mirror chrome strut covers - it's getting there....but it's costing a bloody fortune.....I have Subaru problems....are there any support groups out there for people who can't stop modding? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
billy21

billy21

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:04

Bloody hell man. I was liking those red pipe covers. Can you get them in blue? I was also liking all the carbon. Was there when he was doing your brakes. He a great lad Kindon is. He will be working on mine end of the week for a while getting it ready for bob rawle coming back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:46

You can get the pipe covers in any colour mate and they are dead cheap - loads of them on eBay. Have a look here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Conduit-Engine-Dressing-Kits-Wire-Cable-Ties-Cover-Car-Electrical-Split-Dress-/290640808793?pt=UK_BOI_Materials_Supplies_Electrical_ET&var=&hash=item43ab8acb59

Andy K is a sound man and knows his sh*t. My car will be there from Friday afternoon and all day Saturday as he is also fitting an Exedy pink box clutch & skimmed & balanced flywheel.....as well as the rest of the Samco hoses!

Maybe catch you there!
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 18 Sep - 1:23

ive just gettin that flyeye kits Smile was goin to get sum off fleabay plzd i didnt now goin hav a go at doin it sumtime this week Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 18 Sep - 1:34

winston wrote:
ive just gettin that flyeye kits Smile was goin to get sum off fleabay plzd i didnt now goin hav a go at doin it sumtime this week Wink

I got the stuff off ebay first mate and it was shite. As soon as you tried to stretch the vinyl it just ripped. It was very brittle. The fly eyes gear is proper stretchy and easy to work with - you saved your money by not buying the crap off ebay. They have videos on the fly eyes website showing you how to put it on - piss easy even for a useless article like me lol!

Good job!
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks EmptyTue 18 Sep - 1:40

yer seen the video on ther site they make it look so easy lol! see how it goz wen i do it lol! doin all lights front n back and thinkin ov doin spots aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON - big thanks   ANDY KINDON - big thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

ANDY KINDON - big thanks
Page 1 of 1