North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?

Go down 
+2
Jonny Gav
natski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
natski

natski

Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  Empty
PostSubject: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 21:10

I already know about the equal and un-equal bit. Just don't understand the difference between ported, tubular, 2 bolt and 3 bolt. What do I need to fit my STi V8 with a TD05 20g to reduce the lag a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:06

Ported headers, speak to Finn about doing yours.
Back to top Go down
CLASSICWRX

CLASSICWRX

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:24

finns the one to see like he is porting me some.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:35

Ah cool was actually thinking about getting Finn to put all me bits on anyway cheers guys..
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:37

Not to hard a DIY job at home if you got some tools.....
Back to top Go down
CLASSICWRX

CLASSICWRX

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:40

he will sort you out he found a few things wrong with mine when he done the headers and fixed all of them now the car runs mint.cant thank him enough.great lad.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:46

nyscooby wrote:
Not to hard a DIY job at home if you got some tools.....

Not a job for me I only have a Phillips screwdriver and a drill..
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:48

CLASSICWRX wrote:
he will sort you out he found a few things wrong with mine when he done the headers and fixed all of them now the car runs mint.cant thank him enough.great lad.

Yea seems like a top geezer not met him yet but will do soon as I think he is the man to get my car ready for mapping.
Back to top Go down
CLASSICWRX

CLASSICWRX

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:50

pmsl same as me thats why i left it to finn 100% happy.all i can say is let finn do his thing and you wont be disappointed.
he will go out his way to get the job done and he knows everythink there is to know about them put it this way he done my headers yesterday and he found snapped pipes melted wires and fixed them all now my car runs fantastic.give him a bell or pm he will sort you out.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySat 28 Jul - 22:57

Will give him a ring Monday and have a bit crack about what I need to buy/do. Think he a TOTB tomorrow so don't want to disturb his fun lol
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptySun 29 Jul - 15:51

He has just ported mine last week and has done a spot on job Smile the car feels better when u put your foot down
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  EmptyTue 31 Jul - 11:59

Another +1 from me . Finns helped me out liads ffrom wiring to a geabox change. Finds problems fairly quick and is good crack and doesnt mind spending that little extra to show u whats wring and how to repair. Havnt had headers done yet but heard many happy people. Only problem is he has too many nice bits lying around you end up buying haha. I went once over and waljed out with a shell lmao . Other than finn for advice i recomend drew from here and also andy kindon as he knows his shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?    Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Headers and up pipes whats the differences ?
Page 1 of 1