North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson

Go down 
+10
Andyg
stevebt
D4VEW557
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5
JAMIE555
drumsterphil
pitchblack
Calvert_87
Jonny Gav
andyrobr1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrobr1

andyrobr1

Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson Empty
PostSubject: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 16:54

What a waste of time.

Been trying to get through since 11am. sent 1 email, 1 voicemail, and countless phone calls. Phone eventually answered at 4pm by Gary, who then asked me to ring back in 5 minutes as he was busy Evil or Very Mad . Was put on hold and shortly after answered, he then asked: what car, how old am i, whats my best price?

When i told him, he just said "well you should've known that would be the cheapest price, I pay more than that and i'm a year older" Evil or Very Mad

What a complete bellend. So i sat almost non stop most of the day to effectivley be told not to waste his time.

People on here have said that he can be difficult to get hold of, but I didnt expect anything like that. He clearly just couldnt be bothered to help. Maybe on a different day -or if he got a shag the night before- then he might of been helpful, but today he was a complete tool. Will not be making that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 17:28

what a prick, i won't be recommending him anymore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 17:33

similar experience with him myself tbh Neutral
Back to top Go down
andyrobr1

andyrobr1

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 17:37

Yep.

Sent an email of complaint to his gaffa(s) outlining the service i had, got a reply within the hour saying that Gary promises to answer his phone quicker and will masturbate every night to get rid of any pent up aggression before speaking to customers Smile
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 17:56

He's a tit, this is what he said to me in January.

http://tyneteesscoobies.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22373
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 17:58

Very professional eh? Laughing

If you can't contact them to get a quote imagine trying to put a claim in!
Back to top Go down
pitchblack

pitchblack

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 18:09

Never used them, had heard they where good for quotes and they'd been recommended a couple of times cheers Jonny lol :-) sound like a right knob jockey, i'll stick to direct line
Back to top Go down
drumsterphil

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 20:19

Never had a problem with Gary and he's always come up with the goods with quotes. Very suprised that he's acted that way, but he can be quite hard to get hold of.

Glad you ended up with a good quote anyways.
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 20:26

sent emails myself and heard bott all from them Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
andyrobr1

andyrobr1

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 20:40

just for the hell of it, heres the reply from his boss. note I HAVE NOT edited it, thats what his boss calls him Laughing

Neil Donovan to me
show details 5:32 PM (3 hours ago)

Dear Mr Robinson

Firstly let me apologise for the fact that you have had to complain about our services.

I have spoken to Gay Moulson and raised with him the points in your email and suggested that firstly he needs to deal with his calls more promptly and secondly needs to be a little more courteous in the way he deals with clients and potential clients.

He has taken on board what I have said to him and had assured me that situations of this nature will not arise in the future.

Apologies again and should be wish to discuss this matter further Will be back in the office from 9.00 am tomorrow.

Yours sincerely

Neil Donovan
Office Manager
Keith Michaels plc

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 20:51

Haha class, bet he gets some stick in the office.
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 10 Jun - 23:17

The reason why he asks 3 simple questions as he knows the game better than most, thats why he's than busy. He can tell you the best quote but only if your right age and car with or without mods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySun 13 Jun - 20:31

I'm insured with them and gary sorted my policy. I agree he is hard to get hold of sometimes but all in all i've found him to be a top bloke.

I have spoke to him via scoobynet a few times to sort things out of office hours which he didn't have to do.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptySun 13 Jun - 22:17

2Steak-Steve13.5 wrote:
The reason why he asks 3 simple questions as he knows the game better than most, thats why he's than busy. He can tell you the best quote but only if your right age and car with or without mods.

That is no excuse for being a prick though is it!
Back to top Go down
andyrobr1

andyrobr1

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyMon 14 Jun - 0:27

^^^^

Well said Jonny, I wasnt complaining because he couldnt get me the cheapest price (I would just accept it if he couldnt beat the renewal), Im pissed off with the guys attitude and the way i was treated as a potential customer
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 6 Jan - 16:53

I take back what I said about him last year, well pleased now. After me renewal came through at 1512, 200 higher than last year I was well pissed off and A-plan, Green Light etc wouldn't even quote me and the comparison websites where averaging 5-6k my last chance was KM, been given his personal number so got straight though to him, £1095 Very Happy Don't think that's to bad for me age.
Back to top Go down
stevebt

stevebt

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 6 Jan - 19:29

At £690 a year for me and Steven to drive the car I think he is worth the wait. He has always been very friendly every time I have talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 6 Jan - 19:50

I am one of the ones who gets on well with Gary, hs prices are second to none and he is great crack we tend to change talking from cars to talking about nobbing some one liek katie perry PMSL

He can be abrubt with people by the looks of things
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyThu 13 Jan - 23:42

Jonny Gav wrote:
Very professional eh? Laughing

If you can't contact them to get a quote imagine trying to put a claim in!

fukin tell me about it!! not sure who i've been dealing with but i just get reffered to other people all the time.i 've had to contact eclipse insurance who they put me with, winn solicitors who deals with the claim, the other persons insurer, our lasses mothers insurance because the other person was trying to claim on her's and not mine! Keith Michaels has literally dondone fook all! not sure if they normally do or if this is normal procedure!?!
everyone i speak with are spot on

never mind though they still saved me a bomb Laughing
Back to top Go down
Timba

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyFri 14 Jan - 3:08

I use KM for years on both car's (Evo and Golf) I dont deal with the lad in question I deal with jermey and I've never dealt with a nicer bloke to be honest

must just be the "bad apple"
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyFri 14 Jan - 6:21

I got a quote for the Type R off my insurance (all mods) declaired) over 2K, tried KM, told that Gary was busy & he would phone back in 5mins, thought aye right, but sure enough he phoned took a few details & got a deal of £620.
Back to top Go down
dynamix

dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson EmptyFri 14 Jan - 7:44

Gary is the man - never have a problem getting through to him. Just need to ring the right number for him.

Always sorts the best deal for me on all 3 of our cars ! Wouldnt change to any other company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson   Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson Empty

Back to top Go down

Keith Michaels insurance, re Gary Moulson
Page 1 of 1