North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct

Go down 
+8
billy21
iddysti
dynamix
kempy85
Robbo_22
Bigclarky
martyp1970
nyscooby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct - 21:49

haha sort of watching the x factor but the box of stella ive drank isnt doing me the world of good lol you can have the box of bits for £20 mate
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct - 21:57

I'll give you £19.50 for them and not a penny more.

All the docs say remove the oil in-line filter to avoid oil starvation.

No wonder FP are pissed off with customers calling up with broke turbos..

Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct - 22:10

Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct - 11:35

Just back from remap with Bob Rawle / Andy K.

Made 401....

Happy.

Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct - 14:37

happy days mate well done am hopin for over 300 wen i finally get the vf 35 fitted lol
Back to top Go down
dynamix

dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 14:53

nyscooby wrote:
I'm sure they don't all fail.

Had 3 fp green fail on my car before swapping to a reliable MD turbo. Hope it works for you - will hit the power but hope it lasts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 20:58

all force performance turbos are sleeve bearings, even the later models.

My FP Red failed so as clarky says I got it ball bearing cored by Turbo dynamics as Force Performance would not send a rebuild kit to the UK quickly.

There are no offical FP distributers in the UK but the big turbo companies can get the rebuild kits if you want to wait about 8 weeks.

My FP Red is going to get a billet wheel fitted by Turbo Dynamics next year.

Back to top Go down
billy21

billy21

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 10:35

Iddy your car is stunning. I kno it's off topic but just had to be said lol
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 19:14

Had 3 fp green fail on my car....

Why? after 3, surely you figured it out.
Back to top Go down
EJ22 GAV

EJ22 GAV

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 19:49

fp greens arent optimum turbo for a 2.0 in my opinion but then again i know f.u.ck all.
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 21:33

So far so good.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:27

Nyscooby seems like you failed in your know it all choice of turbo. I hope its ok for you and doesn't fook you over
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:31

How did i fail?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:37

Epicly
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:38

100% of the time I talk aload of dogshit..

You said it buddy.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:45

Yup Smile

Good luck with your turbo m8 like I said I hope its ok for you.
Back to top Go down
coldflame90

coldflame90

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:47

Oh dear lets not get into a debate here but seems like fp turbos aren't the greatest choice then. Seems like everyone's trying to tell u this ny but ur not having any of it? Lets not have no arguments as nesf isn't about that its about lads .... And lasses tryin to give you there best advice and their opinions maybe there not what you want to hear but then There's such a world of wealth here why not listen to some of it?
Back to top Go down
coldflame90

coldflame90

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:48

Natski don't worry about it bud you can only try so much in telling people who don't wish to listen
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:50

click this link and read up please.

http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=Info_SubaruOil

I don't need telling anything. Research is free.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:51

Let's keep it friendly here guys, we are all entitled to our opinions.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:57

I do genuinely hope his turbo is going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct - 23:58

nyscooby wrote:
click this link and read up please.

http://store.forcedperformance.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=Info_SubaruOil

I don't need telling anything. Research is free.

Jonny I thought peril was barred from here? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dynamix

dynamix

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 8:09

nyscooby wrote:
Had 3 fp green fail on my car....

Why? after 3, surely you figured it out.

Yup thats why I binned them off and wont ever use or recommend again.

Never had a turbo fail since moving to proper turbos that are designed and built to do what they say.

FP say xyz but the turbos arent up to it and when they fail they have no uk backup for making them work. there are far better turbos out there that give much better spool up, much better torque, much better power and arent that much more expensive. When you take into account the time that car will be off the road due to turbo fail and the work in fitting or rectifying it is a no brainer IMO. Obviously you can try and be different the same as I tried but I suspect that you will end up with the same result.... a move to a better turbo eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.racedynamix.com
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 9:04

THE LAW OF KARMA , SAYS ONLY THIS :

" For every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful ".

SO AS THEY SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. lol!
Back to top Go down
nyscooby

nyscooby

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 9:07

What do i deserve then?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct   Ever wished you didn't bother????   Remap Time Again  11th Oct - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever wished you didn't bother???? Remap Time Again 11th Oct
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next