North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

nice blob wrx (red)

Go down 
+5
Jonny Gav
Robbo_22
kgt
lian&johnsti
FINN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FINN
Admin
FINN

nice blob wrx (red)  Empty
PostSubject: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySat 6 Oct - 23:36

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 2:23

lol! erm no .. never seen it before in my life ... but know a man who will be spitting feathers if it goes for more than he got trade lol!

Do you ??
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 6:30

Bet there's a lot of people watching it by the time everyone reads this post Very Happy they'll think Christmas has come early santa john
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 8:52

Good spot folks, feels a bit strange seeing that, but not a lot I can say really. I wanted the new one and had seen plenty cars listed on here and not sell, so I decided to split the goodies and part ex the "standard" car rather than list it and hang on forever. If they make a few pounds on it then good for them, its a risk you take, you just have to suck it up.

I appreciate that a good few people said nice things about the car and that I should have listed it, but with money being tight for a lot of folks and this close to Xmas etc etc, I went the way I did.

If anyone is interested in it, the car isnt actually 100% standard from a performance stand point - its still got the walbro on, pink injectors, HDi three port solenoid, NGK 7 plugs, aas uppipe, milltek de res centre section, STi scoop and undertray plus the eibach spring kit and probably a few other things Ive forgotten. With a small cash injection it would be back over 300 very comfortably. Inside the cabin the seats and upholstery are mint, no stains or rips and the Hawkeye centre console gives it a fresh look.

As you all know, this car wanted for nothing and received Dr Kindons gentle touch on a very regular basis. It was driving like a dream when I took it back and really made me question why I ever messed with it. Just goes to show that subaru actually got it very right straight out of the box. Laughing

Still, the car looks great in the ad and I do miss it a little bit, I will admit that much Smile

Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 9:09

Laughing Cars are like women - when yer with one you fantasize about a better model, then when yer banging the new one you always fancy a shot of the old one again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 11:01

PMSL @ Dave lol!
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 12:03

Robbo_22 wrote:
Laughing Cars are like women - when yer with one you fantasize about a better model, then when yer banging the new one you always fancy a shot of the old one again Laughing

Can I quote ya on that to your mrs, Dave lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 12:10

Trust you Dave lol lol!

Yep it was a shame you didn't try and sell it complete with the toys after all the work and tlc that had gone into her but it's quite often the case that you find out after the fact that someone would have been interested.

There's also the hassle of selling and then ultimately the risk of being 'carless' if it sells before you get your new one, so that's how the dealers entice you in.

Glad you're happy with 'Red, the second coming' .. sounds a bit illicit lol .. because there's nothing worse than regret of selling the car you loved and wishing you'd never entertained the idea! (been there done that!)

Ohhh but the deceit ... tut tut having us all feel sorry for you and offering condolences Rolling Eyes ... very naughty ...
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 12:38

drew wrote:
Robbo_22 wrote:

Can I quote ya on that to your mrs, Dave lol

affraid affraid fookin hell NO!! She's the jealous, psycho type at the best of times!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptySun 7 Oct - 15:10

Looks like its going to do decent money 11bids with 3 days left.. It doesn't really matter tho as long as Keith is happy with his new toy..
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 16:22

Please explain to me why I'm nervous watching this auction......when its not even my bloody car anymore.

As if I havent got enough on my plate, I'm worrying about something thats out of my hands, what a knacka I am Laughing affraid Laughing affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 16:29

control freak haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 16:45

Im watching it very closely Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 19:10

1 minute to go and I'm hiding behind the sofa.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 19:12

Winning bid £3700, anybody on here ???
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 20:43

Not me I'm afraid, I've upped my budget to hawkeye sti's and am on the lookout once more. Gave it some serious thought but decided to go for the car I would be aspiring to Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 20:54

Very nice .. just be careful on dates of registration so you're not in the higher tax bracket .. think it's 23rd march 2006 it changed (might be wrong but someone will be able to remind my memory) ... unless you don't mind paying the higher tax?

Have you found any contenders yet?
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyWed 10 Oct - 21:51

Kind of, going to take a look at this spec d (link below) but would rather have the spec d with the massive boot spoiler already added like some have. Saw one at BMS in Durham with low miles but it just had bad news all over it so walked away

http://www.drivebenfield.com/approved-used-vehicles/df06nva/vehicle-type/cars/make/subaru

Id need a few styling bits for that so would have to get a decent deal I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyThu 11 Oct - 15:45

ouch that's in the higher tax bracket ... would have a spy about and go for the one with the bits you want alreadyon if possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyThu 11 Oct - 15:48

Could be worse, it could be in the new car tax bracket which predictably I didnt know anything about and Kindon laughed his spine out when the colour drained out of my face as he let me believe it was £815.00 per year affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyThu 11 Oct - 16:36

kgt wrote:
Could be worse, it could be in the new car tax bracket which predictably I didnt know anything about and Kindon laughed his spine out when the colour drained out of my face as he let me believe it was £815.00 per year affraid

Yep heard about that .. would have paid good money to see that lol - any you tube footage at all? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyThu 18 Oct - 22:00

got a new scoob, in the end went for a very clean and well looked after 03 wrx that I knew the history on and can play with until getting an sti next year Very Happy

And avoided higher tax, the spec d sti sold before I could see it
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyFri 19 Oct - 8:46

Anyone seen the red one knocking about ?

Loving the new one, but got to say I'm missing the old one. Got to stop looking at the piccies I took on the last day Rolling Eyes

nice blob wrx (red)  Last_d10

nice blob wrx (red)  Last_d11
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyFri 19 Oct - 9:43

you wouldnt be selling those wheels would you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  EmptyFri 19 Oct - 10:02

SOLD mate, wrxfifer picked my pocket for them soon as the listing went up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice blob wrx (red)    nice blob wrx (red)  Empty

Back to top Go down

nice blob wrx (red)
Page 1 of 1