North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harry123

harry123

unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   Empty
PostSubject: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 21:58

now lads

new jobs it taking me further a field and cant afford to commute in the scooby so looking for a lill advice on what to ask for mine.

its got 11 months test and about 3 months tax running around 260 to 280 bhp mark paint isnt perfect but its a k plate car so expected, any ideas or if you no anyone thats got a golf gttdi thats looking to swap that would be sound.

cheers lee

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Steve71

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:16

Where have you got new job mate ???
Back to top Go down
harry123

harry123

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:22

ave got an interview for sky on friday but its in newcastle Sad its either getting a scooter or sell the scoob and get a golf, gutted like but am gunna go insane if i stay working there
Back to top Go down
Steve71

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:25

Don't blame you mate I am sick of not driving mine it's done about 30 mile in 2 month and that's from our lass driving it lol
Back to top Go down
harry123

harry123

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:30

no way, I was gunna say if i had yours ad never be out of it, but yours cost just the same to run lol, am still toying with the idea of a scooter but would be so ashamed being that person on the hair dryer making everyone late for work :S
Back to top Go down
harry123

harry123

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:38

didnt a see yours on ebay mate ??
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   EmptyWed 17 Oct - 23:01

yer it on bids i beleave ? shame ya gettin rid Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(    unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(   Empty

Back to top Go down

unfortunately I think its time to bite the bullet :(
Page 1 of 1