North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D Empty
PostSubject: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:01

Actual footage from a ferry to Shetland:

https://youtu.be/pJO85YmU-M0

There you are Jonny just for you Very Happy

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Sun 9 Dec - 22:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:03

Why can I never see your links???
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:04

I know why, cos they are shitbook links lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:06

Yep .. was just coming back to say that Sad sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:09

changed it for you now Very Happy just the you tube link now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D   Sail or Fly to Shetland ??  re-done with proper link :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Sail or Fly to Shetland ?? re-done with proper link :D
Page 1 of 1