North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Racing legends bbc2 8pm

Go down 
+2
DAZ.STI
lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lee

lee

Racing legends bbc2 8pm  Empty
PostSubject: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 17:57

This program will show the l555 bat impreza that is getting driven at croft tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:07

sure this one is about sterlin moss mate.
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:08

Says on croft website about the l555 bat car been used in this program
Back to top Go down
myles1972

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:09

It was Moss last night, its Jackie Stewart tonight. McRae will be on at 'some other time'.
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:13

Copied off crofts website

Colin McRae documentary Impreza driven by Chris Hoy latest entry
Saturday 29 December
An original Prodrive Subaru Impreza used in the making of a film about legendary rally driver Colin McRae is now among the exciting line up of cars entered for Croft Circuit’s forthcoming Christmas Stages Rally on Saturday 29 December.
The iconic car with one of the crack Prodrive team’s famed registration plates – N555 BAT – was originally rallied by Italy’s Piero Liatti and France’s Didier Auriol alongside the sister car of the late McRae when he dominated the World Rallying scene in the mid-Nineties.
More recently Olympic gold medal hero Sir Chris Hoy MBE has driven the Subaru during the making of a forthcoming BBC documentary about fellow Scotsman McRae’s career.
The car’s owner Ryan Champion, from Whitby and himself one of Britain’s top rally drivers in recent years, has now been tempted to enter it for the Christmas Stages Rally which takes place in the grounds of North Yorkshire’s Croft Circuit just outside Darlington in just over two weeks (Sat 29 Dec).
It is anticipated he and Northallerton’s Kevin Procter, in a more modern Subaru Impreza WRC, could be set for a titanic battle. Two more notable entries are two latest-spec Proton Satria Neo S2000s which have contested this year’s World Rally Championship plus Darlington’s Paul Swift, this year’s North of England Tarmacadam Rally Champion.
In all, event organiser the Northallerton Automobile Club has received more than 60 entries with more than two weeks still to go for what is traditionally a popular event among competitors and fans.
Champion told croftcircuit.co.uk: “It’s quite odd knowing that people will be able to watch my car in the BBC documentary on Friday 28 December with Chris Hoy driving it and then come and see me driving it at Croft the following day in the Christmas Stages Rally!
“I’m expecting a very tough fight with Kevin Procter – if it’s icy or a bit greasy then we have a chance, but if it’s fully dry then I think he might have the upper hand. Don’t get me wrong… his car might have a few more tricks than mine but he is still a superb driver. There’s also lots of quality elsewhere on the entry list and the public are in for a real spectacle and plenty of variety.
“For me it’s a great chance to get out there and blow away the cobwebs. I haven’t rallied competitively recently, but it was great fun doing the documentary with Chris Hoy. He’s shown an interest in taking up motor sport and he was actually pretty good behind the wheel when he drove the Subaru.”
Tickets for Croft’s Christmas Stages Rally (Saturday 29 December) can still be purchased for just £7 per adult if booked by end of play this Friday 14 December. Click here for more details. Otherwise it will be £10 on the gate. Admission for accompanied children aged 15 and under is FREE. Gates open at 8.00am with the rally getting under way at 9.00am.
Photo: © Ian Hardy

Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:22

Was supposed to be the Colin McRae one tonight originally but for some reason they changed it, croft obviously put that on before the BBC changed the schedule
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:25

sky synopsis says jackie stewart,

prob mcrea nxt wk bt carnt look that far ahead on planner
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:26

stevie me n baz goin tomora if not raining, will ring him in mornin
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:28

Ok my mistake just been reading that on the website and thought I'd let people know
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 18:30

nee probz, the more info the better, cheers lee
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 22:34

DAZ.STI wrote:
stevie me n baz goin tomora if not raining, will ring him in mornin

Whatever you do, don't look at the weather forecast, just go, more fun in the wet anyways! Just take ya brolly drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  EmptyFri 28 Dec - 22:40

top gut that jackie stewart dont think people realise how much he done for formula 1 safety stds plus more ..he should have been the big cheese in formula 1 than that tosser bernie ecclestone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racing legends bbc2 8pm    Racing legends bbc2 8pm  Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing legends bbc2 8pm
Page 1 of 1