North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

any building/interior planners/designers on here ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FINN
Admin
FINN

any building/interior planners/designers on here ? Empty
PostSubject: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Dec - 0:44

am after someone too give me some plans or ideas for my house plans ??

currently got a double fronted 4 bedroom terraced house what am planning turning into 2 flats, could do with some help on designing the floor plans, anyone ??
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Dec - 1:30

My sis knows some1who has done plans for here ill get the no.and txt u tmora mate
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Dec - 1:52

baldy wrote:
My sis knows some1who has done plans for here ill get the no.and txt u tmora mate

cheers mate

am pretty much sorted with the upstairs, only got to fit a kitchen and reroute the wiring and plumbing..

its the downstairs where a need plans for really...
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Dec - 22:22

I am an Architect and I do drawings for Planning and Building Regs approval, you'll need a 'change of use' application if you want to convert from a house to a flat.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 29 Dec - 22:59

Scooberuni wrote:
I am an Architect and I do drawings for Planning and Building Regs approval, you'll need a 'change of use' application if you want to convert from a house to a flat.
would a need "change of use" if it was prevously 2 addresses?

as it used too be a shop and a seperate house and get post with different numbers on ie = get post for 91 and 91a

not really keen on getting building inspector involved, as the ones from sunderland council are total knobends lol
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySun 30 Dec - 13:02

I think you'd still need permission tbh, especially if it was a shop before. For the Building Regulations l use a private firm rather than the council because they have a common sense approach rather than doing everything by the book.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySun 30 Dec - 22:57

Scooberuni wrote:
I think you'd still need permission tbh, especially if it was a shop before. For the Building Regulations l use a private firm rather than the council because they have a common sense approach rather than doing everything by the book.
thanks mate

will be intouch after the new year

would you be able too have a look at the property before a start doing any work ?
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptyMon 31 Dec - 19:34

Yeah I can have a look, you should really have some plans done before you start the work though because the council could give you a fine or make you put it back to what it looked like before just to be awkward.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? EmptySat 5 Jan - 2:30

Scooberuni wrote:
Yeah I can have a look, you should really have some plans done before you start the work though because the council could give you a fine or make you put it back to what it looked like before just to be awkward.
anychance you could pm me your number ?

the tenants i have now move out tuesday ( 9th ov jan )

so if you have a spare hour or so next week, a will pay you for ya time?

am pretty much sorted for how a want the rooms now,

a just need advice on what fire protection a need too put in place between the flats ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any building/interior planners/designers on here ?   any building/interior planners/designers on here ? Empty

Back to top Go down

any building/interior planners/designers on here ?
Page 1 of 1