North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Please give me your opinion.

Go down 
+21
james
iddysti
keffer
Marshffs
rob17c
maca
Jonny Gav
anthmac
Christhe1cox
lian&johnsti
winston
Steviedoo
bex666
Tizer
stevejones
hill79
craigzscooby
discodaz
Tony@carkandy
SG03RRZ
kgt
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What colour should my new splitter be ?
Red
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Black
Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap87%Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage

Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 21:43

so isn't it working?

Sad sorry Keith Sad
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 21:58

red but cant vote Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 22:10

"Always bet on Black" - Wesley Snipes
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 22:34

kgt wrote:
In fact if I was going the whole hog, HT Autos have just released a full bottom line body kit for the new Hatch for £299 in total, that's front lip, side skirts and rear spats Shocked scratch study

Bugger. Laughing

Keith Black for me

I have just bought the side and rear spats for the saloon. The front lip is a doddle to fit and remove even you could do it!!!

Buy the front lip and take it off if you have any problems and the car needs to go back to Subaru. Its a 10 min job to take off once fitted.

Nic the voting isnt working.
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:13

Black all the way Keith looks much better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:19

Sorry can't get it to restart Sad

You might like to start it again Keith, sorry .. don't know how it did what it did !!! .. wish I did Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:23

can someone try and vote who hasn't already pls snd tell me if its working .. think I've opened it again
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:27

Yes nic it works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:28

Ah great thanks James Smile
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 23:29

Nee probs Smile
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 4:28

hill79 wrote:
Black for me, balances nicely with the black of the grille

Exactly what he said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 8:15

I think you are right chaps and chapesses. Black it will be cheers

Ive got a few things I'm looking at which are quite subtle changes in addition to the splitter, because if I'm going to bond with this car I'm going to have to add a few kgt touches, coz it still doesnt feel like mine yet.
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 8:22

I knew it wouldnt be long before the modding started. cheers

You can have a look at mine to see how its fitted, you get all the fittings with the kit.

The side and rear spats are still in the box you can have a look at them as well if you like.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 8:33

Cheers mate, Ive just got to be subtle/sensible about it. I made a promise to Lynne not to obsess about this car like I did the last one and I'm not going to break that, but I've just not bonded with it like I expected and I think thats because I made the last car very much my own and this one still feels like its on loan. So Ive got a few irons in the fire, but I wont be ripping the engine out and banging new wheels on anytime soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
armzyj

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb - 22:21

black mate
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 0:50

kgt wrote:
Cheers mate, Ive just got to be subtle/sensible about it. I made a promise to Lynne not to obsess about this car like I did the last one and I'm not going to break that, but I've just not bonded with it like I expected and I think thats because I made the last car very much my own and this one still feels like its on loan. So Ive got a few irons in the fire, but I wont be ripping the engine out and banging new wheels on anytime soon Laughing
black gets my vote ...

you not the 1st person too say they carnt bond with the new hatch or saloon

personally i think they have moved on loads in comfort and eqp.. Cool Cool

but the just dont have the turn heads look do they, personally i love classics but think the hawkeye is also excellent looking...

on the last mapping session i done here with andy forrest i drove a 06 hawk wrx then a 96 classic, both made around 360 bhp, but the classic made me just laugh, they just feel so much quicker and a weekend blast car Cool Cool Cool

but the hawkeye made me feel= i could drive this everyday and be happy Cool Cool

but no fine well a 2.0ltr classic with 360bhp would blow away a 2.5 hawk with the same power lol ....

Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 8:47

Im the same not bonded with the hatch like i did with the bug.but hopefully in time when we start to put our stamp on it i will.john loves it.but we had the bug 4year so there is time yet lol....but part of me wished we had got a hawk sti Shocked
But the hatch still is a lovely car has great road presence and draws attention wherever it goes.and is lovely to drive Very Happy
Lian
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 8:58

I love the classics and my blob wasn't to keen on the hatch at first but love that to but really not found of the last saloon they did. Just gutted that that was the last impreza for now
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 9:04

Agree with you both.

When I got the Hatch, Kindon made some comment about it still being a Scooby but like it was built by Audi and I know where he's coming from. The kit on them is excellent and I do like the way it looks, but it currently feels a bit numb compared to the Blob, but theres maybe some rose tinted spectacles in that statement, because this car is engineered so much better.

But like Lian I get the feeling its just going to take some getting used to. 7 1/2 yrs versus 4 months is not really a fair comparison and I know once I put my stamp on it (very slowly but surely) it will feel/look more like mine. And thats where people like Locky and Kindon will play a part in the next month or so. More to follow Wink
Back to top Go down
Kato

Kato

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 16:22

Black, same colour as your old splitter now is Very Happy

The new cars are nice, they just lack the raw and aggressive appearance of the older ones, still when I looked at your sit still has plenty prescence. Maybe a few bits will help you bond with it more, but they are definately a lot more refined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion.   Please give me your opinion. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please give me your opinion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2