North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

H.S.D coilovers

Go down 
+9
Mikeblobsti
GIPA
drew@drewsautos
StickT
locky@HYDROtek
atwrx
keffer
byers
natski
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 10:10

natski wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:
These are actually cheaper on Ebay by the same company, you can get the more expensive MONOPRO ones for the same price as they are selling the cheaper ones on their website, so they are still from Driftworks but off their eBay account instead of website.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190788617832?redirect=mobile

Motherfu**ers

Bet you feel well and truly shafted now Mad
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 20:26

Nahh I don't actually I have been looking thru all there coilovers on eBay and they are all priced the same as their website shop, except them ones that wouldn't fit my car anyway as they are the wrong PCD..
They must of put the wrong price on them or there is something wrong wit them scratch
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 20:33

Did you get yours through yet mate?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 20:39

No I will get em in about two weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 20:45

Is there that long of a wait on that spec yeh? Hmmm decisions decisions....might have to go with wots in stock at the time Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 8:02

I don't know to be honest maybe they are getting a load of em shipped over with my stuff
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 10:57

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
Is there that long of a wait on that spec yeh? Hmmm decisions decisions....might have to go with wots in stock at the time Wink

Don't think their will be that long of a wait form them Locky, Natski got his pretty quick but done of the bits in the box were wrong and he's waiting for the replacement parts that's why he has to wait another 2 weeks, if you read back through this thread you will see.
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Mar - 18:55

Yeh Steve I know his coils were not wot he had ordered minus adjustable top mounts....but the site was saying they currently not in stock and shipped under 60 days now 8-/ the mono are plenty of tho Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 20:16

Right...
Received another email today after the one that they said my front and rear camber plates had arrived. It turns out after all this carry on HSD have NOT sent rear camber plates and Drifworks had not even looked in the box before emailing me to say they had the parts. So Drifworks have contacted HSD and they have replied that they no longer make top adjustable plates for the impreza rears as they are not needed. They have offered me a full refund on these items that are now beyond the point of the 30 day money back offer.

I did manage to sort a deal out with them to send me an exedy organic clutch at cost price on Monday so........

I have replied to Drifworks telling them that as far as I'm aware the majority or even all makes of coilovers for the newage impreza don't come with rear camber plates so fook it I won't be sending them back I can't be fookin arsed and I'm more than happy with my massively discounted clutch..

I will use Driftworks again and I stand by the fact that the HSD coilovers are a TOP quality (Better than BC Racing) set for next to fook all...
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 20:46

Winning :0) but in some cases you need that adjustable top mount.......you should point out that the monopro does have .....but yeh only needed on the front and them you got didn't even have that? Or did they?......am needing a clutch can you work another Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 21:06

Sorry only one clutch Locky bud it took me about 6 or 7 emails to negotiate that deal... The clutch is coming tomorrow with a pair of front camber plates and probably another bag of drumstick lollies.. Ahhh you bought the monopros and only got one drumstick I got a bag maybe two Very Happy Very Happy shame I don't like the fookers lol
Back to top Go down
john walls

john walls

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 2:34

Just ordered mine so hopefully everything will turn up
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 7:32

They're doing the monopros on eBay for £650, only £100 more than the DualTech.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 9:14

Steviedoo kindly pointed this out about two weeks ago buddy but they are only for widetrack/hawk STi offset
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 10:00

Still don't know whether to order them. Where yours missing all top mounts and they sending out proper ones for the front? Don't want to go through all shit you have lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 15:07

They were just missing from the front as the rear ones were not supposed to come with rear camber plates.. I would give them a ring ask to speak to Steve and explain that you would like to order a set but you would appreciate it if be checked to make sure the fronts have the correct camber plates. He has been very good at sorting my order out and if I hadn't ordered the last set in stock they would of been replaced within 48 hours..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H.S.D coilovers    H.S.D coilovers  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

H.S.D coilovers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3