North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Spot the red flag selling point ...

Go down 
+7
natski
SG03RRZ
kgt
baldy
Mikeblobsti
discodaz
lian&johnsti
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Spot the red flag selling point ... Empty
PostSubject: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 25 Mar - 21:58

Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 25 Mar - 22:00

lol! lol! Shocked
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 25 Mar - 22:16

Thought it was looking good til I got to pic 12 pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 25 Mar - 22:25

Didn't you spot that straight away in the ad - ... see I did this time Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyMon 25 Mar - 22:53

Thanks for looking lol! guess you need to get point across 3 times when its been to equipless Laughing
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 0:05

How could anybody be so gulible to go to them fools letalone advertise that they were stupid enough get work done by the morons lol.

I wonder if anyone will tell him how stupid he has been and how offensive his add looks
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 8:51

Ah, I see what you mean. I thought the car looked really nice but was suspicious when I saw how friggin filthy the engine bay was - that alone would have made me cautious.......that was until I saw the other picture that you are probably referring to.

It actually sounds like the seller doesnt really know whats been done to his car when you read it back over, which is frightening on a whole other level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 8:57

Such a shame because as you say a really nice car until ....
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:23

Saw all the stuff you guys put but am I wright guessing this is a blob eye that's had the hawk eye conversion done to it as its on a 55 like mikes plus its not got a rear diffuser fitted plus don't know if it because its on my phone but looks like something blurred out on first rear bumper photo????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:29

Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:30

SG03RRZ wrote:
Saw all the stuff you guys put but am I wright guessing this is a blob eye that's had the hawk eye conversion done to it as its on a 55 like mikes plus its not got a rear diffuser fitted plus don't know if it because its on my phone but looks like something blurred out on first rear bumper photo????

No it's where he has had the work done look at the last pic and never set your eyes on that sign ever again..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:33

Its wrong anyway cos just read they only came in crystal grey .. so either painted or wrapped ?? But why aoulx you on a limited edition car to only 300 .. you wouldn't - or I wouldn't and it doesnt mention it has been .. so I've asked lol.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/subaru/impreza/first-drives/subaru-impreza-2.5-wrx-sti-spec-d

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Tue 26 Mar - 13:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:35

No I notised them shit bags worked on it but considering the hawk eye wasn't in the UK till 2006 on 06 plates how can it be a rear hawk eye on a 55 plate
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:38

SG03RRZ wrote:
No I notised them shit bags worked on it but considering the hawk eye wasn't in the UK till 2006 on 06 plates how can it be a rear hawk eye on a 55 plate

Some hawks were made on 55 plates (late) but not many.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:46

Spec Ds are usually cheaper than STi and its not really a spec D anymore regardless of weather it was or not..
I'm sure I have seen black spec Ds before.
Hawks were out on a 55 plate I have seen a few

A friend of mine from Stockton on Facebook posted a pic of this very car about 12 months ago he had bought some kind of French car of the guy who owns it.. The guy told him it had 800 BHP scratch
scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 13:53

Well I can't even find it on eclipses site to look at the blurb about it ??
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 14:47

This is the car I put up in spotted section

It's the first hawk off the line was only supposed to be used as a demo car

Serial number 00000

Was a real nice car n he said he had no probs with it from eclipse lol
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 15:11

Seen quite a few hawks on a 55 plate, best ones to get (if you want a hawk) as they are still the lower tax bracket!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 18:35

Any registered before the 23rd of March 2006 are the lower tax Mike Smile
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 19:20

Looks like hes removed it. .Could be the amount of slating its had. Bet hes wounded. I spoke to 3 people today and they all said theyd sent him msg about who did the work.
Bet his heads in bits
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 19:54

Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
Any registered before the 23rd of March 2006 are the lower tax Mike Smile

That is true, mine is one of them Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 19:59

I never got an answer to my question ... lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 22:21

natski wrote:
A friend of mine from Stockton on Facebook posted a pic of this very car about 12 months ago he had bought some kind of French car of the guy who owns it.. The guy told him it had 800 BHP scratch
scratch

That will be the custom bolt on performance pack with forged rubber hoses, anodised queens silver jubilee clips, backscuttle injectors, millets turbo, rotated intercooler and a fully hardened big end. Surprised it only made 800 bhp, obviously wasn't chipped properly by the in house flasher.
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyTue 26 Mar - 22:34

kgt wrote:
natski wrote:
scratch

That will be the custom bolt on performance pack with forged rubber hoses, anodised queens silver jubilee clips, backscuttle injectors, millets turbo, rotated intercooler and a fully hardened big end. Surprised it only made 800 bhp, obviously wasn't chipped properly by the in house flasher.

pmsl
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... EmptyWed 27 Mar - 18:01

I've seen it flying about Stockton a few times didn't get a good enough look at it to realise it had been to those muppets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot the red flag selling point ...   Spot the red flag selling point ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot the red flag selling point ...
Page 1 of 1