North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Nesf clothing where ? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Nesf clothing where ? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Nesf clothing where ? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Nesf clothing where ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Nesf clothing where ? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Nesf clothing where ? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Nesf clothing where ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Nesf clothing where ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Nesf clothing where ? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Nesf clothing where ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andyden71

andyden71

Nesf clothing where ? Empty
PostSubject: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 0:01

I wandering what section is the Nesf clothing ect in with price list also could any clothing be done ready for the nbo on the 30th or is it to late
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 1:22

You might be best sending mrs midlife a pm...
But this was posted months ago as nic has to organise things andy..
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 1:25

I don't think there will be time there's only a week and a half left so I will on mrs midlife and try sort them for a monthly meet when I know I can make it cheers Keith
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 3:24

No worries andy...
Their might be a one someones orderd and not collected Smile
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 10:09

Yeah there might be Keith but knowing my luck it will be in pink and I don't do pink it clashes with my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 21:47

Hiya Andy

I can get clothing for you but depends really on what you want and if I can get hold of it by the NBO.

I do have another option if it's for an NBO top but will need to check it out first to see if I can offer it to you and depends on whether it's your size lol.

Let me know what you're after and I'll certainly see what I can do for you.

Thanks
Nic
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:02

I will get mine off you next Sunday Nic thank you very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:07

Yep no probs Nat, I'll have all the ones ordered that haven't been collected yet with me Smile
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:19

I'm after a polo shirt for warm days and a fleece for the cold nights medium to large depends if sizes are big
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:25

I'll certainly look at putting an order together but it'll be after the NBO when I can get them - CDM1 has also asked for clothing and the Company who supplies and embroiders them is very busy, so I very much doubt they can get them in and have them done by the NBO.

They are pretty much right for the sizing - so if you would normally wear a medium, then that is what i'd order.

I also need to know what colour you would like the polo and the fleece and also what you want embroidered on them.

There's the big logo on the back, and the small logo and username can be embroidered to the front - I'd need to know what colour thread you'd like them embroidery in as well please.

The fleeces are lovely and thick, so are really good value at £10 (plus costs) Smile
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:30

Blue in colour with yellow/gold embroidery In medium with logos front and rear with my user name Andyden71 x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:43

Great thanks Andy - I'll be looking to put the order in just after the NBO and they will be ready for collection at the August meet as the July meet falls two days after the NBO  Smile

I'll send you a pm with the cost and what you've ordered and ask for payment when i'm ready to make the order Smile

Thanks

Anyone else who'd like to order for collection at the August meet please ask or pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? EmptyThu 20 Jun - 22:52

Ok thanks Nic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nesf clothing where ?   Nesf clothing where ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nesf clothing where ?
Page 1 of 1