North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phil555

phil555

Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? Empty
PostSubject: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySun 18 Jul - 16:59

As title, where's the cheapst place to buy a decent head unit? Sony, Alpine etc. Halfrauds have a half price sale on at the minute but no doubt there wil be somewhere cheaper.....................LOL.
Back to top Go down
muzz

muzz

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySun 18 Jul - 18:19

cheap isnt always good mind !

try bass mechanix in newcastle
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySun 18 Jul - 18:31

Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptySun 18 Jul - 21:46

Cheap definately doesn't mean good, loads of grey imports out there too but if you're not bothered how long it lasts you could buy one ...... warranty = nightmare

Halfrauds are cheap but I wouldn't let them fit it & most of the sale is end of line stuff, some ok stuff

Bassmechanix is where we buy ours, have for years, he's based back on Blandford Street in Newcastle @ the minute
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 6:28

All my main purchases made from Car Audio Direct on the net. Great service and you'll be hard pushed to beat their prices. Total one stop shop, you can get everything you need for an install from there. I got a couple of items from forum members and Greer fitted it all for me, and did a great job.

Only thing I'd say is spend as much as you can - its definitely a you get what you pay for type of purchase. Also get a listen to as many set ups as you can before buying something. You can road test mine whenever you like, its good quality stuff.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 7:55

Not really interested in all the top ICE stuff, just want summit to fill the gap.

Steve, if that head unit plays single CD's, is working OK & fits i'll have it bud.............. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 8:03

OK mate, didnt realise that you wre just looking to fill a slot.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 9:12

kgt wrote:
OK mate, didnt realise that you wre just looking to fill a slot.

Ne probs Keith............ Wink
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 14:46

phil555 wrote:
Not really interested in all the top ICE stuff, just want summit to fill the gap.

Steve, if that head unit plays single CD's, is working OK & fits i'll have it bud.............. Very Happy Wink

Yip fills yor requirements Phil, You at meet tomorrow. I got this off Robb22, thought it didnt work but it does since on the scooby a wire came off and I didnt know lol! And I ended up knocking £40 of the scooby when I sold it doh! lol! I can fetch it to the meet tomorrow or if you know somebody close like Paul aka Kushibex at the meet i can bring it Smile
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 15:36

2Steak-Steve13.5 wrote:
phil555 wrote:

Yip fills yor requirements Phil, You at meet tomorrow. I got this off Robb22, thought it didnt work but it does since on the scooby a wire came off and I didnt know lol! And I ended up knocking £40 of the scooby when I sold it doh! lol! I can fetch it to the meet tomorrow or if you know somebody close like Paul aka Kushibex at the meet i can bring it Smile

Probs not there the morra as i'm getting my wheel repaired so the car is off the road. Hang on till the next meet on the 5th and i'll get it off you. Ta.
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 15:40

Ne bother Phil ya names on it Smile
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? EmptyMon 19 Jul - 16:19

2Steak-Steve13.5 wrote:
Ne bother Phil ya names on it Smile

Cheers bud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?   Best Place To Buy A Head Unit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Place To Buy A Head Unit?
Page 1 of 1