North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Hi folks. Just saying hello.

Go down 
+15
james
StickT
mark78
coldflame90
kgt
Hutchy1979
Stisi
Mid_Life_Crisis
iddysti
Jonny Gav
Steviedoo
Marshffs
NickSTi
discodaz
Scooby Neil
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

Hi folks. Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:21

Hi folks, this is my first post on the site. My names Neil and i own a classic uk turbo impreza road car. I also rally an evo which i used to think was the only car to own till i bought my road going impreza. Now im not so sure. Anyway thanks for reading i hope to have a chat with you all soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:25

All the best mate and welcome over from the dark side. There are a few of our members around from your way.  Lucky! 
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:26

Welcome aboard fella
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:39

Hello Neil welcome to NESF. Have you got any plans for the Subaru or are you keeping as you bought it ? If you ever need a test pilot for your Evo give me a shout lol wouldn't mind rallying the arse off an Evo too see what they're like haha
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 17:56

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Just keeping the subaru standard for now apart from the 18" alloys i got with the car. Thinking of getting an 05 or 06 sti either back end of this year or early next. Thanks for the offer for a test pilot, will bear it in mind lol. The evo is an aggressive bit of kit. Runs around 290 bhp with anti-lag. Would love to try the scooby equivelent.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 18:14

Fooking hell neil, bought time lol.
Glad you have joined bud. Good lads on here.
Can vouch for neil, he a good lad.
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 18:20

Lol no problem bud the offer stands Wink I've got a 05 model STi 'Last of the 2Ls' running 366Bhp.. for now anyways lol I'm hopping to join the 400+ club later on this year Fingers Crossed.. Blobeye STi defo gets the thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 18:29

Nice one fella. 366bhp sounds a bit tastey. Like the sound of 400+. Bet it'll go like a bloody rocket ship. I've heard and read the 05 blobeye sti is the one to go for. Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 18:33

N1CK!STi wrote:
Lol no problem bud the offer stands ;)I've got a 05 model STi 'Last of the 2Ls' running 366Bhp.. for now anyways lol I'm hopping to join the 400+ club later on this year Fingers Crossed.. Blobeye STi defo gets the thumbs up from me.

Ill let you know what its like nick when he takes me out lo
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 18:57

Welcome to NESF, I'm also from Bishop Auckland so might see you out and about sometime, what events do you compete in in your EVO, I often spectate at rally events when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 19:05

Welcome  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 19:42

Thanks bud. Im sure i will pass you at some point. I used to go all over the country rallying but tend to stick to local events now. Such as the 2 events at croft (unable to do the jack frost tomorrow cos the cars not ready so im spectating Crying or Very sad ), Tour of Hamsterley, Malton Forest, Greystoke stages, Albermarle rally and when sometimes the events over the otterburn ranges. Never fancied giving it a go?
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 19:48

Welcome, I am from spenny but in Bishop a lot so I'll keep an eye out when my car is back on the road in 400+ mode.
Back to top Go down
Mid_Life_Crisis

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 19:48

Welcome to nesf  Cool
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 19:56

Thanks chaps. Will look forward to seeing your 400+ out and about.
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:06

Hi welcome to nesf i am also a big rally fan and spectate on most of the events you have mentioned. What evo do you have i may have seen you on a previous event. I would love to do a rally but its just the cost for tyres,fuel mechanics etc  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:21

Hi how it going. Used to rally a blue nova gte till 2008 then changed it for an evo 6. White top and grey bottom. The cost is a big issue now a days. I do alot less events with the evo compared to the nova. Great fun though Very Happy. Are you going to croft tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:28

Have you got any pics of it did you do the trackrod back in september? Yes il be there tomorrow i love the rallies at croft. My favourite event has to be the jim clark in scotland.
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:35

Welcome to nesf mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:55

No, never done the trackrod. There is a similar car that used to be run by a lad called Darren. Have plenty of pics on my phone but im having trouble uploading to the forum. If i don't see you tomorrow i will have another go at uploading a photo. Always wanted to do the Jim Clarke. Its a cracking long fast rally.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 20:56

Thanks for the welcome bud.
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 21:20

Yes mate come and say hello if u see me. I think theres a few of the forum that are going. I think rally cars look much better in tarmac spec. The stages in the jim clark are fantastic for viewing and probably even bettter for driving  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 21:30

Will do mate. Will keep my eyes open for all of ya. I will be wearing a real tree jacket, subaru world rally team woolly hat and wellies (my usual spectator uniform Very Happy). Hopefully see some of you there. If i don't do the Jim Clarke im going to have to go up and watch this year.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 22:18

Hello Neil. Pretty sure I know that car as I think I think you live 30yds down a rocky track from my pigeon fancying mate of many years.
Back to top Go down
Scooby Neil

Scooby Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. EmptySat 18 Jan - 22:31

Hello to you. Thats the one. The pigeon fancier lives opposite me. I thought he mentioned a while ago his mate was a scooby fan. Good to finally meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi folks. Just saying hello.   Hi folks. Just saying hello. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi folks. Just saying hello.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next