North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument

Go down 
+4
discodaz
NickSTi
Mikeblobsti
byers
8 posters

Who had the lowest blob !!
Byers
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument I_vote_lcap24%Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Hardy
Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument I_vote_lcap76%Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
byers

byers

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument Empty
PostSubject: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 9:23

Choose now looser by a pint
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 9:24

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument CA207A48-B98E-47F3-95DA-3D417BE6EE77_1
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 9:25

Mine is on the left (Byers)
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 10:46

Doesn't look to be much in it in the pic, hardys was one of the lowest I've seen tho, remember it scraping the floor and almost pulling the bumper off just from going onto the rollers at motorscope Razz
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 10:48

If you zoom in a scroll down slowly your roof hits the top of the screen first Dave but that could be the angle of the pic  scratch it's a tough one
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 10:56

Hardy.....I will put a grid on it later on so you can see
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 11:07

Lol looks like I o him a pint pmsl
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 11:47

Hardy's car was so low he couldnt cross the white lines in case he gave them a brazilian.

It was practically a plough.

Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 12:54

Hahahaha I remember Finn kicking off about it in his garage pmsl
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 13:11

Is this with you's actually in the car as the volume of hair will make a difference!!!
Back to top Go down
alan_turbo2000

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 13:25

id argeu the car on the left sat lower to the ground tbf Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 13:31

Hardy holds the record for the most amount of destroyed splitters so that might be a pointer !
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 14:34

Yep mine deffo

Speed bums = no
Multi stories = no
Finns garage = no (pulled the bumper off reversing out)
Curbs = no
Deep snow = no

Plus more lol!
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 16:32

Hang on I have smashed 3 pasties
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 18:10

Actually after looking at it again I'd say Byers was slightly lower if you scroll down to the bumpers more of his in on show meaning his ass looks lower to the Tarmac
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 18:18

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument 3FAA798D-00B9-4050-9D3F-9B6CA6FEEE9E_zpsq6dfyufw
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 18:30

F**k the lowered shit raise it up and drive it properly man haha
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument EmptyMon 20 Jan - 18:44

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument BYERS_zps94878fcc

Hardy is further away but if you look at the front wheels there the same so Hardy is lower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument   Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument Empty

Back to top Go down

Who had the lowest blob ! Vote now to end this argument
Page 1 of 1