North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree

Go down 
+2
Jonny Gav
kgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree Empty
PostSubject: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptyFri 31 Jan - 23:45

Heading into the top of Mickey moor about 4:15pm tonight off the roundabout at top of mad mile in "a spirited fashion" (your honour)  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 12:57

Doubt he was giving it any boost, it was raining, his wingwong ditchfinders won't let him go fast in the rain  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 16:12

kgt wrote:
Heading into the top of Mickey moor about 4:15pm tonight off the roundabout at top of mad mile in "a spirited fashion" (your honour)   Wink 

Thanks for letting me know that my wife was giving my car some stick Keith as I was still at work at that time so it was her in the car, I'll have to have a word with her, once over she wouldn't dare put her foot down too much in it but I think she is beginning to like boost
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 16:57

Aw bless, her foot mite of slipped..
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 17:03

Probs wearing high heels Steve
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 19:41

This is for your car for when your wife takes it for a spin
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree 971730D4-500F-45BC-A98B-8ECF24C7B715_zpslrnp47al
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 20:22

Pmsl first time your cars been spotted giving it some beans and it turns out it's the wife driving  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree EmptySat 1 Feb - 22:25

andyden71 wrote:
This is for your car for when your wife takes it for a spin
Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree 971730D4-500F-45BC-A98B-8ECF24C7B715_zpslrnp47al

Class!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree   Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree Empty

Back to top Go down

Steviedoo-do-do, push pineapple, shake the tree
Page 1 of 1