North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

ANDY KINDON A1 build

Go down 
+4
oHUTCHYo
maca
Markmark.123
locky@HYDROtek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

ANDY KINDON A1 build Empty
PostSubject: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 18:43

Well wot can I say that already hasn't been said in the past about Andy's skills and passion in building his engines......yeh mine might of pulled on a few nerve endings as it wasn't a smooth build with a few problems getting in the way unexpected, along with fitting my coated parts and my ever growing list of mods haha.....but yet again I take my hat off to you for over coming these and not letting it effect your strive for excellence Wink ....running in miles 300 to date and it's sounding sweet as a nut! That sweet that at a show this wknd a guy said it almost sounds stock!!! Recommended without a doubt and Andy you chance to have the pleasure of the mapping session Wink enjoy mate it's your 550bhp as much as it is mine .......

Now that's it as peoples heads start to get BIG haha

Cheers again mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Markmark.123

Markmark.123

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 18:53

I seen your car at the show mate it's looking real nice
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 18:55

You should of had abit crack on mate Wink
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 19:00

Ill 2nd that locky!

Buzzing for you its sorted  Cool Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 20:07

I'll 3rd that - built the Terminator engine - never used a drop of oil and was as smooth as a limo and now continues to work on my new Type R Project - top man, top quality workmanship.
Back to top Go down
oHUTCHYo

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 20:11

I need to start saving some pennies for Andy to do some work on my Hawk for some preventative work, for peace of mind.

Will the car need another remap afterwards? How much is that for an Ecutek ECU? As you might guess Im clueless...soon to be very poor too. As anxiety kicks in I wont dare drive the car and enjoy it as I should Sad
Back to top Go down
Markmark.123

Markmark.123

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyTue 10 Jun - 20:45

locky@HYDROtek wrote:

There was no one there mate
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 10:52

Markmark.123 wrote:
locky@HYDROtek wrote:

There was no one there mate

Burger break lol
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 10:54

oHUTCHYo wrote:
I need to start saving some pennies for Andy to do some work on my Hawk for some preventative work, for peace of mind.

Will the car need another remap afterwards? How much is that for an Ecutek ECU? As you might guess Im clueless...soon to be very poor too. As anxiety kicks in I wont dare drive the car and enjoy it as I should Sad

Depends on the level of mods.....if your wanting full info and costs ect drop Andy a pm and he can advise on your options and costs mate Wink
Back to top Go down
oHUTCHYo

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 11:03

Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 11:41

I'll 4th that. but don't listen to him. he'll cost you a fortune or is that just me.

pleased it's done locky. I can't wait for my next stage and have some real power. getting sick of been burnt off by RS4s and RS6s. and amg mercs.
Back to top Go down
Richyprodrive1988

Richyprodrive1988

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 12:50

I'm another happy engine build customer, top bloke, top workmanship and always has plenty time to share his knowledge, I'm surprised he gets any work done as I reckon we could talk scoobys all day lol
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyWed 11 Jun - 14:39

Richyprodrive1988 wrote:
I'm another happy engine build customer, top bloke, top workmanship and always has plenty time to share his knowledge, I'm surprised he gets any work done as I reckon we could talk scoobys all day lol

that's why he takes so long. he uses parts as a delaying tactic so he can talk more.  Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyThu 12 Jun - 7:42

iddysti wrote:
I'll 4th that. but don't listen to him. he'll cost you a fortune or is that just me.

pleased it's done locky. I can't wait for my next stage and have some real power. getting sick of been burnt off by RS4s and RS6s. and amg mercs.

Cheers mate .....yeh I've the same feeling but off pretty much anything on the roads at the moment.....running in miles I've never enjoyed the view as much haha........are your upgrades lined up now iddy?
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyThu 12 Jun - 23:16

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
Well wot can I say that already hasn't been said in the past about Andy's skills and passion in building his engines......yeh mine might of pulled on a few nerve endings as it wasn't a smooth build with a few problems getting in the way unexpected, along with fitting my coated parts and my ever growing list of mods haha.....but yet again I take my hat off to you for over coming these and not letting it effect your strive for excellence Wink ....running in miles 300 to date and it's sounding sweet as a nut! That sweet that at a show this wknd a guy said it almost sounds stock!!! Recommended without a doubt and Andy you chance to have the pleasure of the mapping session Wink enjoy mate it's your 550bhp as much as it is mine .......

Now that's it as peoples heads start to get BIG haha

Cheers again mate Wink

lol!  no probs bud, pleased your happy with it, everything is in place to make an extremely fast road car once mapped,  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyThu 12 Jun - 23:20

cheers all for the kind words  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyFri 13 Jun - 17:17

locky, got a list of what I need.

front mount
injectors
cams
all ready got the big turbo, bit it's getting a billet wheel fitted.

so not that much. ill be doing it later this year.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build EmptyFri 13 Jun - 18:48

October 2015  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANDY KINDON A1 build   ANDY KINDON A1 build Empty

Back to top Go down

ANDY KINDON A1 build
Page 1 of 1