North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?

Go down 
+3
kgt
baldy
Keiffy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiffy

Keiffy

How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? Empty
PostSubject: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 12:33

As above? Shocked
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 12:40

there's normally tickets available Keith gets you in at a reduced price..you normally have to ask for them at the collections/judges tables on the nbo field...
i believe the park prices have gone up this yr
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 15:23

cheers baldy Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 19:57

Was just going to post this.

If you book tickets online and use the voucher code RTG14 you'll get them for £14 per person instead of the regular £28 per person.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 20:25

Cheers, we going in with the kids so ill use that, thanks.
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 20:28

Who getting ticket :-)
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 20:31

I want family one
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 20:42

Ill be going in, go in every year, its tradition hahaha
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 20:58

jackpot cheers keith
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptySun 22 Jun - 21:13

Marshffs wrote:
Cheers, we going in with the kids so ill use that, thanks.

keep way from the slides lol
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyMon 23 Jun - 21:16

Mate tryed to order tickets but could get code to work any one tryed it
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyMon 23 Jun - 22:13

I got it out of the Raring To Go magazine that was shot into the kids bags at school. Says it valid till end of September. It says use RTG14 on www.lightwatervalley.co.uk and I'm reading it again now just to check. Or you can call them on 0871 7200011. The voucher is valid up to 6 people. I can bring this one with me on the day if folks still have trouble booking. Doesn't show a start date so I assume its valid right now.
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyTue 24 Jun - 14:19

It works mate just book up was just me lol
Back to top Go down
captainjohn

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 17:17

The Vouchers LWV are giving us will get you in for £17 per person I am told. So KGT`s online offer saves you £3 a go , so book in advance on T`interweb is the way to go. However if you want a voucher on the day please just ask on the gate as you give us your donation and enter the field  Wink 

You may get an NBO Test self assessment form as well if you have an original Subaru  Cool Cool Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumbrianscoobs.co.uk/phpbb2/index.php
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 17:35

captainjohn wrote:
The Vouchers LWV are giving us will get you in for £17 per person I am told. So KGT`s online offer saves you £3 a go , so book in advance on T`interweb is the way to go. However if you want a voucher on the day please just ask on the gate as you give us your donation and enter the field  Wink 

You may get an NBO Test self assessment form as well if you have an original Subaru  Cool Cool Cool Cool 

are there some fake subarus knocking about john lol
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 17:51

Yhea Boldy look like this  scratch  

How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? 3D4598B2-C7C4-4376-93D6-E964930E7427
Back to top Go down
captainjohn

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 17:53

baldy wrote:
captainjohn wrote:

are there some fake subarus knocking about john lol

Yes Paul there are , as we all know  Wink 

But how many remain with all original (OEM) parts as they left the factory or showroom ?. Not many I would say . How many still have e.g. a standard fit exhaust ?. Very few I`d say. As hopefully the NBO test will tell us on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumbrianscoobs.co.uk/phpbb2/index.php
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:05

This ain't no fake mate..unlike yours haha
garyblake wrote:
Yhea Boldy look like this  scratch  

How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? 3D4598B2-C7C4-4376-93D6-E964930E7427
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:34

Mine original by me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?   How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much is the entrance fee to lightwater valley @ nbo ?
Page 1 of 1