North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Remap day tomorrow

Go down 
+11
scooby-al
andyden71
Keiffy
winston
atwrx
iddysti
maca
Mikeblobsti
byers
ukjesters
NickSTi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 22:04

StickT wrote:
Yeah it's pricey, John Felstead using it to great effect at present.

HDI FMIC is a good option,

Who's John Felstead and what BHP is he running with one fitted
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 22:18

He's a well known guy in the world of Motorsport, he's on 22B.

IIRC circa 450bhp, was mapped by bob as well.
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Aug - 23:50

NickSTi wrote:
Dunno I'm coming to terms with going front mount now like. Bob gave me a heads up on what to get so I'm just going to listen and see what happens Wink

Best way marra  Lucky! 
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 0:35

I didn't go on the rolling road as iv had that much crap with my car over that last few month I wouldn't dare put it on the rollers otherwise I would have been there
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 1:05

If your going run loads of power then go for a front mount and go for a decent one like perrin, aps, cosworth. The hdi ones are decent up 400-500hp but can struggle at the high end.

injector wise I ran 490hp on 650 injectors with the fuel pressure turned up slightly. I would not go above 850cc and don't intend to even with my next build which will be 580-600hp.

The chevron intercoolers are the best F1 teams use them, but they are pricey. Get a decent front mount or stop with the standard STI top mount if your not planning above 450hp.

Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 1:19

I'm not planning no more that what iv got now 348bhp think iv got standard Sti injectors tmic so I should be fine with that
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 9:23

I'm not going over 450 any time soon otherwise it would be engine rebuild time, maybe something I might do a couple of year down the line. I'm just going to leave it with Andy K to hook me up with the mods that bob suggested I get then get it mapped again. Somewhere around 440bhp mark will keep a smile on my face Very Happy ... For now lol
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 9:42

Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 12:06

Cheers for the heads up mate Wink I'll keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Aug - 14:20

Cool 
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 21:29

This one any good?

HDI front mount
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 21:35

ukjesters wrote:
This one any good?

HDI front mount

Haha Rick - I messaged Nick that one a while ago today - it's spot on and a great price.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 21:40

Nick is getting a bigger induction kit also rick so his will be going up for sale  Wink 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 22:20

Yeah seen that one today mate. I'm keeping my eyes open for now but that was a good shout Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 22:50

Don't need a fancy fmic for the power your after nick do yourself a favour take the fmic I said I will give you for free and buy some pipes off eBay for it they only cost £100.. Or you can use the pipes I have and get your inlet rotated..

Or you could waste about 600 on a fmic and still have less power than mine that is running with a so called cheapo nasty fmic
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 22:52

discodaz wrote:
Nick is getting a bigger induction kit also rick so his will be going up for sale  Wink 

Ta for that but got me spanking new Roger Clark Motorsport one ready to go on, with colour coded pipe work no less!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Aug - 23:19

Pop round and I will give you a hand fitting it
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 6:15

Ta for that, but getting it mapped in by bob on 21st so Andy K will be fitting it. After a few pops n bangs mapped in but not after anymore power. It's all your fault after fitting that dump valve n radio in for me I just need more noise! LoL
Don't forget to send me that link for the wiring harness that I owe ya. (Ta again) Wink
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 8:52

ukjesters wrote:
This one any good?

HDI front mount

ATWRX has bought this one at 3am this moring
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 9:45

I've bought one of them, he has two available. The TMIC I bought is no good for what I am planning... Should have probably asked the right person before I decided to buy it, but never mind
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 12:28

natski wrote:
Don't need a fancy fmic for the power your after nick do yourself a favour take the fmic I said I will give you for free and buy some pipes off eBay for it they only cost £100.. Or you can use the pipes I have and get your inlet rotated..

Or you could waste about 600 on a fmic and still have less power than mine that is running with a so called cheapo nasty fmic

I was looking at that one the other day in the garage.. It looks class! It's thicker than I thought it would be.. Think I'll have it if you're sure but don't be hating me when I blast past you on the motorway Wink
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 13:35

NickSTi wrote:
natski wrote:

I was looking at that one the other day in the garage.. It looks class! It's thicker than I thought it would be.. Think I'll have it if you're sure but don't be hating me when I blast past you on the motorway Wink

Why would I change my mind mate I have said it's yours if you want it Cool
There will be no hating involved I will be happy to see that you are getting a power output that is way closer to the full potential of the turbo you have.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 13:59

^^^thats smoggie for yes I will spit my dummy right oot!! ^^^

lol! 
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Aug - 16:40

natski wrote:
NickSTi wrote:
natski wrote:

Why would I change my mind mate I have said it's yours if you want it Cool
There will be no hating involved I will be happy to see that you are getting a power output that is way closer to the full potential of the turbo you have.

Cool cheers mate. I'll get myself some pipes sorted out then Wink
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Aug - 10:17

atwrx wrote:
I've bought one of them, he has two available. The TMIC I bought is no good for what I am planning... Should have probably asked the right person before I decided to buy it, but never mind

Wasn't the group buy for these on scoobynet cheaper than this bloke was selling them for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remap day tomorrow    Remap day tomorrow  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remap day tomorrow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next