North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Hello guys

Go down 
+4
StickT
baldy
lian&johnsti
Domino
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Hello guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 9:46

Domino wrote:
kgt wrote:
Hey Domino, looks like you been very busy. Can I ask you whats that Perrin wing riser like to live with ??

I use the hatch on mine regularly and the thought of restricting its travels seems a right ball ache.

You got any pics of how far it opens now ?  Do you regret doing it now its fitted etc etc ?

Yeah been busy as always but with two other Subaru projects going aswell iv got to spread the love between them all lol

To be honest there not to bad , sorry haven't got any pics with it open ,, don't regret fitting them and seems to keep the rear window a bit cleaner lol ,, only thing iv noticed is it does make the boot lid stop at head level so I did bang my head a couple of times when they were first put on but I'm used to it now and it hasn't stopped me putting anything inside mine yet and I do use it like a hatchback and often have to flip my seats down for stuff she has brought at B&Q lol

OK, shoot some pics up from different angles when you get a chance. I cant quite decide, some of the images Ive seen are from a distance but I wasn't impressed, but would like a closer look. I like the idea in principle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 7:09

kgt wrote:
Domino wrote:
kgt wrote:
Hey Domino, looks like you been very busy. Can I ask you whats that Perrin wing riser like to live with ??

I use the hatch on mine regularly and the thought of restricting its travels seems a right ball ache.

You got any pics of how far it opens now ?  Do you regret doing it now its fitted etc etc ?

Yeah been busy as always but with two other Subaru projects going aswell iv got to spread the love between them all lol

To be honest there not to bad , sorry haven't got any pics with it open ,, don't regret fitting them and seems to keep the rear window a bit cleaner lol ,, only thing iv noticed is it does make the boot lid stop at head level so I did bang my head a couple of times when they were first put on but I'm used to it now and it hasn't stopped me putting anything inside mine yet and I do use it like a hatchback and often have to flip my seats down for stuff she has brought at B&Q lol

OK, shoot some pics up from different angles when you get a chance. I cant quite decide, some of the images Ive seen are from a distance but I wasn't impressed, but would like a closer look. I like the idea in principle Very Happy

Will get some pics up. In the next couple of days for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 12:15

Sorry kgt with this bad weather I haven't managed to get the pics you wanted with the boot open but I will try and get some very soon for you,

Managed to finish the mapping in between showers lol ,,, to my delight it made 506bhp , to say I'm happy is a understatement lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 20:23

No probs mate, would want you getting back door ripped off in these winds.

You must be over the moon with those mapping figures. I'll be handing mine over in the Spring now.
Wont see 500, but should see 30% up from standard which should be tasty.
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 4:15

kgt wrote:
No probs mate, would want you getting back door ripped off in these winds.

You must be over the moon with those mapping figures. I'll be handing mine over in the Spring now.
Wont see 500, but should see 30% up from standard which should be tasty.

Yes I was very suprised and happy isn't the word really ,, even when I first got this one I thought it drove great but seeing as it had loads spent on the engine it seemed a waste not to increase things a bit and I was honestly expecting around 450 as there isn't much info around for the forced performance turbos so i was just going by the tiny bit of info I could find as I got it really cheap ,, all on pump fuel aswell no meth here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 8:25

One of the lads who used to get on here a lot (iddysti) has an FP turbo on his car and I'm sure he'll have researched the hell out of that purchase. It was on his Hawk which was touching 600hp and now its on his new saloon which I'm sure will be getting the steroids treatment soon too.

Drop him a PM, likely he'll get back to you with information if you want any. Alternatively drop the engine doctor Mr Kindon a line, pretty sure he built the lump in Hardys car.
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 8:49

kgt wrote:
One of the lads who used to get on here a lot (iddysti) has an FP turbo on his car and I'm sure he'll have researched the hell out of that purchase. It was on his Hawk which was touching 600hp and now its on his new saloon which I'm sure will be getting the steroids treatment soon too.

Drop him a PM, likely he'll get back to you with information if you want any. Alternatively drop the engine doctor Mr Kindon a line, pretty sure he built the lump in Hardys car.

Thanks for the info ,, yeah iv already spoken to Andy about the engine , first thing I done before buying the car was ask my good friend Mr Rawle if he knew of Andy and he spoke highly of him so that was enough for me
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 9:00

Last pics shows how close it gets to the roof but never been a worry

Hello guys - Page 2 Image_zpsgwqx05ji

Hello guys - Page 2 Image_zps5qgkvn7y

Hello guys - Page 2 Image_zpsatafcz1p
Back to top Go down
Paulprm

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 18:23

Another coat of paint on it and you would worry looks close that lol!
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Nov - 8:23

Paulprm wrote:
Another coat of paint on it and you would worry looks close that lol!

There adjustable so you can set how high you want your boot to open , but if you set it to low you just bang your head all the time ,, but it did take me and a friend to set it this close without any worry lol ,,,
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 8:22

Here is my last graph just in case anyone wanted a look 506/488

Hello guys - Page 2 Steve%20Davis%2016-11-15777_edited-1_zpsllwsrmqf
Back to top Go down
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 May - 6:39

Hi guys from the north

Been a while since I last posted so thought I'd update this thread with what iv been up to

Power is now 531bhp , also swapped my front seats for a set of bride carbons and had the rears trimmed to match and also carbon boor cards so iv been busy

Hello guys - Page 2 Image_zpstuifw0qq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2