HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» R.I.P Gipa
Wed 7 Jun - 20:17 by dergracing

» Blobeye wrx
Sat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Sat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Tue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Sat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Fri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Fri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Sun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

» New / Old member saying hello
Wed 14 Sep - 4:12 by baldy

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Share | 

Few people missing??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 0:20

Marshffs wrote:
Andy calls round mine most days, he is ok. More into marine fish and corals now, abit like myself. I think Baldy has twndancies to go ott at times. Plus he has White van man syndrome now
lol if people cant take a joke it ain't my fault ...yeah I go ott sometimes .insted of running off to the mods crying about me talk to me I dint bite ...
and what's having a van got to do with anything lol...
as for founder members on here is same as any other forum in sure as time goes by they all have other interests and things that rule their lives...
they don't have to be the sole of every discussion..yeah a few have gone by the wayside but that doesn't stop people posting...like you said Steve I don't have a scoob but I'm still here call it stupidity or loyalty make your own minds up...
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 10:42

I aint mentioned anything about you not having a scoob. Come on here all you want I aimt bothered. Me and Andy have put the bait out and you have took it lol. Just winding you up to get you going
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 10:54

Doesnt get me going lol...
how could Andy put the bait out he never posts much lol
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 12:14

Andybish I was on about afew posts back.
Back to top Go down
StickT

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 16:39

Too many people into in fancy horns and polishing, need more track warriors ...
Back to top Go down
anthmac

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 16:49

andybish wrote:
i blame baldy scaring everyone off havent seen andy dent on here for ages or anth mac some good lads missing not saying anth mac is a good lad mind he just ok lol
Get stuffed, me always on here :-)
Maybe not as much as normal, but still have a look.. But yeh not allot happens on here anymore.
Sure it will come alive soon
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 17:08

Marshffs wrote:
Andybish I was on about afew posts back.
yeah that's just banter Steve me and Andy get on well,he knows what I'm about lol

bish you are a tart and your horns are a bit on the queer side as are you lol
Back to top Go down
crad08

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 17:11

Its a shame but more people use fb etc .
Back to top Go down
garyblake

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 18:09

Iv been member on hear for years and now it going down and down sad but true jonny try to bring new admin in but hasn't worked and now even he disappeared but I guess things change Crying or Very sad

And modified world dead

Used to have Nesf quiz on Friday night
Nesf meets with member that turn up!

And good laugh and joke on hear

Now gone

Last edited by garyblake on Tue 21 Oct - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scoobaru

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 18:14

I've been a member for years but never really have the time to come on... I'm sat in the hospital now with our lass on the free wi-if Smile... Plus I'm working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week and on 24 hour call.
I will try to be on as much as possible and try to get to some meets!
Back to top Go down
http://Gandifencing.co.uk
StickT

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 18:17

Facebook has killed forums .... FACT!

Back to top Go down
andybish

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 18:27

hey hey hey ive got fancy horns and i think im a track worrier santa pod this weekend girls still a track even if its in a straight line
Back to top Go down
andybish

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 18:30

and baldy you just want me to be queer dont ya sweetheart Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 20:43

StickT wrote:
Facebook has killed forums .... FACT!

nail on the head.

I work 12 hours 5 days a week, goto gym after work for 4 days so a wkend is family time. Will get to meets an stuff eventually as i seem to miss the craic all the time.

Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Tue 21 Oct - 21:18

Your not my type ya hom lol
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 5:46

My excuse is being in China on business for last 3 weeks. Massive restriction on internet there. No FB, Twitter, BBC, Sky News, anything related via Google and the ultimate enemy of the state.....NESF. Laughing

Nighttime entertainment options are :

52 channels of Chinese hotel TV, all in Chinese.
Reading the room service menu looking for something that might not kill you
Studying the stains on the carpet and upholstery
Making up funny notes to shove under other hotel guests doors
Ignoring the nasty nasty skanky girls who bang on the room doors shouting " English! English, you like me give massagee happy end sucky sucky"

This place might be a bit quieter than before but fk me it's a sanctuary by comparison.
Back to top Go down
natski

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 8:18

There was a time when I knew absolutely everything that goes on here, I knew who everyone was and I did used to like it alot but like bish said I got sick to death of the winging little muppets who can't take a bit of criticism and went crying to Jonny. There was one in particular who used to unintentionally wind me up with his masters degree in googlism and serious bad taste that only I had the balls to inform him about that caused more than a few members on here have rather a bad impression of me.
Then there was the JMG Turbo saga all because a certain mod on here that I used to get on really well with couldn't take a joke and went crying to Jonny this in turn coupled with a few other personal circumstances of Jonny led to him announcing that he is stopping making turbo's for NESF members. Again this put me in a bad light as it was all aired on here publicly.

NESF  turned into a place where you where only allowed to either like stuff or keep quiet that's why it's now dead cos where's the fun in that eh ?? Oh yea and because I decided to spend less time on  here of course lol!

Last edited by natski on Sun 26 Oct - 8:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 8:27

I think your a Twit lol
just say what you think mate pmsl
Your right mate there are a few who just cant take a joke or get there heads round "the banter " seems to be a little more than their tiny little brains can handle...theres plenty have done their moaning about my antics ,that's their problem I sleep very well at night and with a clear conscience...
so if your one of those people who get easily offended or you think your better than everybody else..your not !!!!!, wake up smell the coffee
.your only on this planet a short time stop taking things so serious and enjoy life

Last edited by baldy on Sun 26 Oct - 8:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
natski

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 8:36

Nah mate I have got better things to do now than coming onto the forum every day but I don't mind turning up to any events whenever I can as there are some great members on here that are capable of having a good laugh.

I've met some really good friends on here learned a bit (not a great deal like) and for that I am extremely grateful but I think NESF has had its day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 8:46

next time your over this way mate ,your more than welcome to call in...
hope AK sorts your car mate .1st time I've beaten a scoob over 40 mile in a transit lol
Back to top Go down
carl08

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 8:47

I think you need a balance or a bit of tact with the criticism, like im not into graphics on scoobs, not they look shit you retard, Laughing
The problem is you or other people might be honest in there opinion and also know the person you are giving (constructive criticism) too, but then you will get some idiots jumping on the thread with no knowledge of the people involved or the circumstances and are just there to be a dick. If you allow that then it ends up like Scoobynet which is now shite in my opinion. It is funny to read the bickering that goes on Snet but I think most people are very cautious about what they post on there for fear of getting hammered of cocks. TBH that's why my build thread is on here and not there.

Just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 9:21

ive always been the same Carl ...unfortunately there are still some members that cant take constructive criticism or a joke ...theres many a time I've sat back and thought ,na ill not say owt ,,,unfortunately I tend to go ott but in my defence they leave them selves open to be fare game...i never slate anyone's ride .maybe say nit sure about that mod you've done...
just get sick of numpties being numpties..
if I have a grievance with someone ill face them out .either on the forum or face to face .80% the members know where they stand with me .
I try get on with everyone ,theres the odd one that runs a mile .their loss..
ill help anyone if I can and the same has been done for me off forum members that's how it works ...

as for the little clicks dont get me started lol...

its the members that make a forum.if people aren't willing to put the effort in on the forum it will go down hill..
Back to top Go down
carl08

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 9:58

Never met you yet Baldy but the impression I get from others is yes you are (out spoken) Laughing but you will also stick your neck out for people, which is a good balance. I think everybody on here takes what you say as good jest. I hear the same about Natski also.
I think one of the problems at the minute with this Forum is its members are spread out across a large area from Scarborough to up past Newcastle which makes a central meeting point difficult to organize, If everybody lived in Teesside for instance I think you would meet up more and start putting faces to names and having a bit of crack. Then you have people like myself who work away a lot so cant make as many meets as I would like. Then there's also the cost of fuel etc, maybe if the fuel prices come down like they say in the news you will start seeing more people at the meets?

And still at the end of the day its a nicer forum to be on than others at the minute.
Back to top Go down
baldy

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 10:32

I get what your saying about members being spread out across our vast land of the gods.theres nothing to stop them posting on the forum which at the end of the day is the whole reason we are Nesf.without the forum 90% of the members would not have met each other and bonds /freindships made.i went to school with Jonny gav once we left school lost touch and only met up again through the start up of Nesf..
theres probably about 50-100 regular viewers posters on here id say about 15 are posting daily if that..theres plenty of topics to cover not just subarus.so why dont people just waffle on..
ok I don't have a scoob but still enjoy coming on even if only to have a laugh at bish,s expense..
a lot of forums are quiet as the car scene as was is slowing up .policing,running costs,etc other int.websites which i won't mention are killing off forums..

theres been about 700 views on this topic and about 40 posts.
there will be a lot sat there say listen to these daft foools .why not reply or start a thread about something help the forum survive
Back to top Go down
carl08

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   Sun 26 Oct - 12:13

Yep your right they do seem to be a shy bunch! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few people missing??   

Back to top Go down

Few people missing??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next