North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Empty
PostSubject: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 19:03

We are having a look along leaving in about 5 minutes if anyone else wants to join us. Usually some nice motors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 22:34

lol, nothing like short notice pmsl! went to one a couple of months ago and was a good turnout and some nice motors Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 22:44

Sorry Embarassed last minute decision to go and promote the show. Went very well took over 50 flyers and was being asked for them so ran out. Loads interested in coming on Sunday! Well worth the trip out. On every second Wednesday of the month, nice bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 23:04

Its a cracking night out, i fell asleep before my mate text me to say he was heading down lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 23:13

captain snoozy strikes again American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep get some pro plus nocked into ya
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 23:17

baldy wrote:
captain snoozy strikes again American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Sleep get some pro plus nocked into ya

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Im on the sick so me snoozing patterns out the window lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 23:18

American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Lol ud sleep on a washing line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us EmptyWed 8 Sep - 23:30

Yeah good crowd, I got mobbed asking for more info about the show and flyers. We started off quite a small show, if they all turn up we'll be parking the Mini's in the boots of the Dodge Rams!

Funny they kept saying being able to park without paying for 2 spaces at the coast Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us   American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us Empty

Back to top Go down

American ( and other) car club meet tonight 7.30pm onwards toys r us
Page 1 of 1