North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy

Go down 
+2
JAMIE555
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 20:35

Does anybody have any ideas on the crack. I believe last time we meet at Durham Services At 8am ready for a 8:15am leaving time? Would everybody be ok for that?

Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 21:29

Very Happy sounds good to me,will see you at the flyover around 8.30 ish then.are you actually turning off at that junction and going through darlo ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:04

What times the first car on the RR

Bit of a fook on going through Dralington tbh

An a few will be left behind what with traffic lights etc Question
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:07

I think we carried on and turned off the next Darlo Junction and drove past Harveys, Smile
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:12

will look for you going past,and tag along behind then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:17

jamie wrote:
will look for you going past,and tag along behind then Very Happy

No Probs jamie, we'll slow down for you to catch up! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:18

We'll not be there until the afternoon as we need to drop the chameleon off at the babysitters first Laughing and Pete doesn't surface until midday on a Sunday Razz
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:22

M, will you double check with Phil with regards to us finishing on the rollers as we only have half of what we had last time and cannot see it lasting past 1, but not sure of the exact arrangments for the day. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:23

Good idea, we can't drop Charles off until 12 I don't think so will check with phil, hmmm maybe a rethink
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:25

lil_me wrote:
Good idea, we can't drop Charles off until 12 I don't think so will check with phil, hmmm maybe a rethink

Just dont want you guys to miss out. Its gonna be a cracking day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:26

Why don't they do a later start Exclamation Laughing I need to take him to Darlo on Sunday for 12 whatever I do, they don't open until then and it's about 17 mile from there. I think Jonny said 2pm was ok last time he asked but will message phil in a mo. Pete of course isn't just lazy, he'll be at work until 4am Rolling Eyes

Last edited by lil_me on Wed 31 Mar - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:33

SCOOBY13.5 wrote:
I think we carried on and turned off the next Darlo Junction and drove past Harveys, Smile

we should stop at harvey's and the boys with anti-lag and launch shoould test it out!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:40

hardy172 wrote:
SCOOBY13.5 wrote:

we should stop at harvey's and the boys with anti-lag and launch shoould test it out!! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thats not to bad as your half way there when you dropping the bairn off. Should be fine then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drumsterphil

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 22:44

OK, had posted on this thread but this fucking forum has lost it (grrrr).

Originally we had 20+ cars which has fallen to 15 (struggling at that). Motoscope have emailed me to say they want to start at 9am - tis Easter Sunday afterall -so reckon on 3 cars per hour and last car might be at 2pm -having said that they might scream through all the cars and be done by midday.

We really need more runners, SIMPLES...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 23:02

We'll just have to get there as early as we can then after we drop him off, bother Rolling Eyes should be by 12.30 so unless they're lightning quick we should be fine

Yes we need more cars, doesn't look like it's going to happen does it Neutral
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyWed 31 Mar - 23:29

lil_me wrote:
We'll just have to get there as early as we can then after we drop him off, bother Rolling Eyes should be by 12.30 so unless they're lightning quick we should be fine

Yes we need more cars, doesn't look like it's going to happen does it Neutral

We now have enough to fufill the session but not enough to make it a full day I think. Crying or Very sad We could always go to the pub! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyThu 1 Apr - 13:16

Change of plans, taking him on Monday to Darlington, going to kick Pete out of bed and he can sleep in the car on the way Sleep Laughing so no going too fast ***insert halo smilie here***
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyThu 1 Apr - 17:07

lil_me wrote:
Change of plans, taking him on Monday to Darlington, going to kick Pete out of bed and he can sleep in the car on the way Sleep Laughing so no going too fast ***insert halo smilie here***

Woohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drumsterphil

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyThu 1 Apr - 18:56

Thank you, I appreciate you changing your plans cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyThu 1 Apr - 21:38

Very Happy no worries, now taking 2 cars on holiday with us so we can do this, bloody scooby days Rolling Eyes Laughing but I get to drive it down there as I can't tow the caravan, shame huh Wink
Back to top Go down
drumsterphil

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyThu 1 Apr - 22:57

Right, FINALISED CONVOY DETAILS -

8am - depart from Durham Services.

We will travel down the A1 and come off at the Darlington/Corbridge junction and then take the Croft Road to Motoscope.

Should give anybody not at Durham Services a chance to join as we pass (more detailed route info.to follow)
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptyFri 2 Apr - 21:21

we would have loved to have come along for the crack,but unfortunatly we are working, Sad the joys of working for yourself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy EmptySat 3 Apr - 18:39

Very Happy change of plan for where im meeting up with the convoy,am meeting up with trigger1986 and mr terzo at evans halshaw roundabout darlington,will tag on the end there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy   Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolling Road Meeting Up For Convoy
Page 1 of 1