North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scott gilhespy

FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) Empty
PostSubject: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 20:40

just a quick thanks for everyone who helped me in trying (but to no avail) to get my car running back on four cylinders today at motoscope. looks like its a faulty injector connection. i think the cause may have something to do with the new red conduit engine dressing kit i put on last week. anyways the car will be back on the rollers within a fortnight for a true reading and i will put it up on here. apart from the obvious i had a cracking day and must give two thumbs up to the r.a.c who recovered my car within the hour and got it home safely........although i was hoping they would lose it somewhere en-route lol. cheers again guys ;-) look forward to the next one. scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 21:19

hope it ends up being a quick fix mate, you going on the JNE rrday?
Back to top Go down
scott gilhespy

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 21:56

yeah deffo mate. gutted that it didnt get a true power figure today but quite shocked that its running standard power on 3 pots lol. i'll get to the bottom of it. going to have a look at it tomorrow. good day out though with some great results :-)
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 22:22

Ill have my Black Type R for then so gonna head down Scott, have a scooby convoy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 22:30

Haha shudnt of asked me if a wanted to use ya rac cover hahaha gutted ?

Ayyyyyeeeeee lol
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) EmptySun 31 Oct - 22:32

GIPA wrote:
Haha shudnt of asked me if a wanted to use ya rac cover hahaha gutted ?

Ayyyyyeeeeee lol

I made it bak lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)   FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO THE GUYS AT MOTOSCOPE AND THE SMALL MAN WITH THE TOOL KIT ;-)
Page 1 of 1