North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky

Go down 
+2
Caryn190
kgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky Empty
PostSubject: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyWed 1 Dec - 20:34

Big thanks to the boys for a mercy dash over the hils and far away to the lands of Esh Winning to confirm that my wifes 85 yr old mother was not lying in the yard frozen like an ice pop (as per Lynnes vivid imagination)

Risking life, limb and more importantly motor, they hoofed over hill and valley to the badlands to knock on her door and confirm all was well as we couldnt reach her on the phone, and after last weeks nasty fall, the Mrs was fretting to say the least.

Cant say thanks enough mate as we couldnt get over ourselves. Top lads MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky Party0038
Back to top Go down
Caryn190

Caryn190

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyThu 2 Dec - 13:05

Well done boys cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyThu 2 Dec - 16:09

Yep, very well done!
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyThu 2 Dec - 16:36

if u ever get stuck am just along the road as is phil555 , i live in ushaw moor , well done peeps
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyThu 2 Dec - 19:59

My Mrs had a little tear in her eye when I told her of your kind offers. She's got a lot on her plate and isnt that used to the kindness of good folk like you people. I really do appreciate the thoughts. Her mam is a tough old bird who still thinks she's a spring chicken. Only a few weeks ago I popped in to see her wobbling on a three leg stool trying to replace a flipping light bulb, I nearly crowned her. Cant wait to see the back of this weather now.

Rest assured if we get stuck I'll feel ok to give one of you boys a bell or drop you a PM.

Top folk - and I really mean that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyThu 2 Dec - 20:53

No problem Keith, Simon was too girly too take the Evo as his Fuel light was on and by the time we filled with V Power, we Took the DCI Laguna Smile We only got stuck at hers and had two men helping dig us out,

Id do any thing for my friends Smile

Glad She is ok mate

Speak soon Smile

Andy
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyFri 3 Dec - 14:28

you nice guys, andy and simon, very thoughtfull Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptyFri 3 Dec - 15:14

Well done guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky EmptySat 4 Dec - 1:31

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky   MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky Empty

Back to top Go down

MASSIVE thanks to St Bernard Greer and Evil Evo Wilky
Page 1 of 1