North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)

Go down 
+12
baldy
Jonny Gav
Philhasasti
keffer
JAMIE555
dicca
dazh
stevejones
CARLOS
KushBex
visorfett
the-muttz-nutz
16 posters
AuthorMessage
the-muttz-nutz

the-muttz-nutz

Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) Empty
PostSubject: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:25

Just wish to introduce myself as a new and very proud owner of an unabused totally standard 05 subaru impreza wrx sl wagon!
At the tender age of 33 I have kinda managed to convince the better half that this would be a good idea as our first born is at anytime now due to make its first appearance into this crazy place we called earth!
I have for a donkeys age now being trying to get some sort of greenlight and make a case so as i could go ahead and make a purchase of a impreza to no avail until the snow started and as her BMW has been sat on the drive since the snow began my case was never at its strongest, the only compromise is that it was the wagon!
I hope to over time add little tweeks here and there and hope to gain valuable advice and contacts from you all and also get to meet some of you! I will in time add some photo's etc.
Laters all,
Dave aka the-muttz-nutz!

Last edited by the-muttz-nutz on Sat 1 Jan - 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
visorfett

visorfett

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:30

Well done. Get the pics up!
Don't tell the better half but on my tyres it's terrible in the snow! I am guessing that's due to the fact it's super grippy in any other weather though.
Don't worry. It took me till I was 34 to get one (last week) and I can't believe I waited so long. It really is a fabulous machine.

Welcome to the forum (from another newbie)
Back to top Go down
the-muttz-nutz

the-muttz-nutz

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:36

Yeah I kinda knew that potenza's on snow are not exactley great but she dont know that! and as she aint gonna be likely to drive it in the snow til next year she wont find out either! will hopefully have a full set of wheels and snowy's on by then tho! Smile cheers for the welcome !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:37

welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 21:55

Hello & Welcome To NESF!

Now't wrong with a Wagon - a true sleeper in the making.

You will find load's of helpful people on here and some great advice.

All the best for the new year and to your soon to be Scooby driver in the making.
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySat 1 Jan - 22:10

i have a bugeye wagon wellcome to nesf
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 9:15

welcome to NESF
Back to top Go down
dazh

dazh

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 11:58

Welcome along, I know what you mean about the BM, I had one for 2 years. Final straw end of Nov when it snowed and I spent 3 hours digging it out to get as far as the next door neighbours!
Got meself another Scooby within a fortnight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dicca

dicca

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 12:08

Welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 13:08

Very Happy welcome to nesf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 14:09

welcome to nesf m8 Cool
Back to top Go down
Philhasasti

Philhasasti

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 14:10

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 14:29

Welcome to NESF Cool
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 14:30

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoobydoo

shoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 14:32

Welcome to NESF mate.Loads a good lads n lasses on here to help you fettle the car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 16:10

Welcome along to NESF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 20:07

Welcome aboard mate, plenty reasons to get yourself on here, including helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) EmptySun 2 Jan - 20:39

Hi Dave.

Oh i can see your car from here Smile

Glad you joined i told you people were nice in here.

p.s when we coming round for steak pie again Smile

Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)   Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally I got one ( with a lil bit of compromise)
Page 1 of 1