North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!

Go down 
+5
keffer
kgt
KushBex
baldy
lian&johnsti
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Empty
PostSubject: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 19:09

gave it a wash and polished it with GLARE Uk ( a new technology polish which contains glassplexin for a glass shine) then gave a coat of maguires caranuba wax. Cool wont stay like this long Shocked
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Iphone10
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Iphone11
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Iphone12
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Iphone13
gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Iphone14
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 19:12

lookin very nice asusual very clean Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 19:21

Now that's a deep shine - lookin' great and a great ad for the business.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 19:38

Christ Shocked you could shave in that. Cool
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 19:45

lol! yeah you could,me and john spend an hour and half on it today,the glare uk polish is amazing, when followed by caranuba wax,its used for show cars Cool just wish the roads would stay dry so it would stay clean Crying or Very sad
lian queen
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 20:10

looking good Cool
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 20:58

Nice.
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 21:38

needs slammed!!! lol! looks mint you can sort mine out when i get it back if you want like!! Wink
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 21:44

slammed Shocked of course gareth will make ya scoob as shiney as ours lol and we will even use the special stuff lol!
lian queen
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 21:47

oooooh Very Happy champion. is there an amount of time needed for paint to harden after being sprayed?

these are a good price

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-car-parts-and-accessories-353/870726-bc-coilovers.html
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:00

if i had the spare cash that is a good price Very Happy maybe leave car a week after paint then that will be fine give us a shout Very Happy
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:08

are you sure you havnt just had it painted lol that looks very sweet glass look polish well played mate
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:11

would leave it more than a week after paint more 4 weeks then give it a full machine polish the body shop do this anyway can do your full car and a valet . bugeye looks mint Cool

Last edited by CARLOS on Mon 31 Jan - 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:13

no origonal paint, it just gets cleaned and waxed a lot,so never gets to dirty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyMon 31 Jan - 23:15

wont need a machine polish carl garage will do it,and a week will be fine to do a polish and wax wont do anything to the paint, and are you trying to steal our work lol,he did ask us lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyTue 1 Feb - 0:05

lian&johnwrx wrote:
wont need a machine polish carl garage will do it,and a week will be fine to do a polish and wax wont do anything to the paint, and are you trying to steal our work lol,he did ask us lol Very Happy

not stealing work Laughing nice glass finish on the scoob Cool i was advised different when i got my car s prayed by alan reeds not to touch it with wax or polish for 4 to 6 weeks just giving advice through experience Smile
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyTue 1 Feb - 9:58

When Alan reed had my astra they told me I was ok to polish it after a week,a trader I do interiors for polishes them as soon as they come from the paint shop as do we,with no proplems we also have experience had my own valeting business for 10year.,hardy ask the garage when it can be polished when you pick it up,however carl if he wants a.machine polish then we don't do that,so then I'm sure he will ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyTue 1 Feb - 15:48

Might just keep it the dirty rally slag look !! So Liam and crew can write in it lol! I'll ask em when I pick it up. All depends what it looks like when I pick it up.
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! EmptyTue 1 Feb - 16:18

dirty rally slag lol! i like it, well they say a dirty scoob is a happy scoob, bet ours is miserable Sad and im sure it will be gleaming when you pick it up Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!   gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today! Empty

Back to top Go down

gave the scoob a bit of the old Razzle Dazzle today!
Page 1 of 1