North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... Empty
PostSubject: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 20:53

Hiya

Just to say I've just signed up having come from the dark side lol.

Hello to everyone and hope this forum grows and grows with members!

Does anyone know where to get the stickers from please?

I am another who has lost out on TTS on the membership and mine runs til June - it's wrong to expect us to pay again for something we have already paid for.

Yes, once my current subscription is up but not while it is still current for the year! Mad

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 20:56

Hello & welcome to the slightly darker side Laughing

Stickers - trying to get some sorted soon as the person who supplied the last lot sold his business. Once it's sorted there will be a post to order them in.

Previous memberships for there only ran 1st April-31st March no matter when you paid I think......but yes wrong all the same in many peoples eyes. Never got my card & got banned for being honest so doesn't matter much to me Rolling Eyes

Anyway this forum is free, advertising stuff is free, PMs are free, having avatar/signature is free so no worries there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 21:00

Hiya

Thanks for the welcome.

There is someone near us who has set up in business doing graphics/stickers etc and supplies the local taxi companies - I can get his info if needed?

Paul & Nicola
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 21:01

A couple have been contacted but any more to try would be great thanks just drop me a PM with the info on please Smile
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 21:18

Everybody who was a member on the old site is no longer a member now. I asked a few times then got the answer that confirmed it. Bit naughty if you ask me, you have paid for something that you have not fully recieved. Rolling Eyes Dont think I will be re-newing again, I believe the only ones that will pay no doubt will be NEW members that have just found the site.

Welcome by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptySun 14 Mar - 22:00

Welcome Paul, no need to worry about subscriptions here Wink

You know something, when we started TTS way back we did it cos no one wanted to pay the SIDC for membership, think they have forgot that along the way.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the more relaxed running of NESF Smile
Back to top Go down
SLAMSTI

SLAMSTI

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyMon 15 Mar - 17:41

Welcome mate

Did i pass you the other morning at the bottom of ouston bank Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... EmptyMon 15 Mar - 18:59

Hiya

Thanks for the welcome, yes it was me Smile

Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....   Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, just signed up ... I've come from the dark side lol ....
Page 1 of 1