North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
contemplating a respay info needed EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
contemplating a respay info needed EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
contemplating a respay info needed EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

contemplating a respay info needed

Go down 
+3
muzz
hardy172
D4VEW557
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

contemplating a respay info needed Empty
PostSubject: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 26 Mar - 18:08

i'm thinking about a respray, it will be the same colour as it is now. the car has been painted before and there are a few areas that aren't very good, the paint is starting to flake and there a few little dings and srapes around the body work that could do with tidying up.

So my question is can anyone suggest any where to do it at a sensible price. I would be looking to strip the car myself in an effort to keep costs sensible.

The idea been all the bodyshop would have to do is prep the body work a few small dings to repair paint it and give it back to me to rebuild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptySat 26 Mar - 22:59

We use a good and reasonable person in Craghead if that's any good to you?

Ronnie Ellison

Daleside Motors
Brookside Works
Craghead Colliery Industrial
Stanley
County Durham
DH9 6HA

Telephone:
01207 283237
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptySun 27 Mar - 13:46

Mid_Life_Crisis wrote:
We use a good and reasonable person in Craghead if that's any good to you?

Ronnie Ellison

Daleside Motors
Brookside Works
Craghead Colliery Industrial
Stanley
County Durham
DH9 6HA

Telephone:
01207 283237

Cheers.

Was hoping for some suggestion that were a little more local though. As i plan to strip the car myself then i'll have to find a way of transporting it to where ever it goes. I will certianly comsider them though if nowhere else pops up.

How much did you respray cost, if you don't mind me asking i'll expect a pm if you willing to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptySun 27 Mar - 23:57

HBRC in Murton Wink
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 28 Mar - 0:04

DC coach works in hendon Dave does my work and is spot on with qaulity and price!! 07818441190 tell him Gareth from phones4u passed his number on if you call him.
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 28 Mar - 0:37

hard on 1.72" wrote:
DC coach works in hendon Dave does my work and is spot on with qaulity and price!! 07818441190 tell him Gareth from phones4u passed his number on if you call him.

That sounds very local i live in hendon.

Where abouts is it, i will call over and see them
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 28 Mar - 12:54

It's at the bottom of the ind est. Behind the regal (not sure what is correct name is) pub.
Back to top Go down
muzz

muzz

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 28 Mar - 17:47

I know a lad who does vehicle movements
An us reasonable ?

Ask Dicca did all his movements on his car for respray

Just shout if yu want details mate
Back to top Go down
dicca

dicca

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:12

The lad who did all my movements was Neil parish 07821 426319 really good prices and a top lad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 22:38

cheers lads.

Hardy, do you have anything else by way of directions I'm struggling to find dc coachworks
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 22:49

either kenny bleasdale he works out of sunderland area i belive its hendon area.. max power and revs sent ther cars to a another agrage that screwed the colour up and they sent them to kenny to put right so he knows his stuff and theres paul in murton its the old petrol station he does all vaushxll and fords courtasy and motobility cars so he knos=ws his shit and hes an absolute bullit proof guy really sound lad
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 22:51

big deano wrote:
either kenny bleasdale he works out of sunderland area i belive its hendon area.

Any idea of a company name.
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 22:53

54.904868,-1.364161 copy this into google maps bud

the pub is called the new regal tavern

hendon road east

Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 23:23

Good stuff Hardy, it's about a minute from my house

contemplating a respay info needed Mapcopy
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyTue 5 Apr - 23:24

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyWed 6 Apr - 7:38

youd be able to push the car down there lol im up for lending some man power hahaha same goes for if you want a hand stripping it out bud im not far from you
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:49

cheers drew, if i strip it i would probably do it at work where all my tools are and then i have use of a ramp and a nice dry/warm workshop to do it in.

The only down side to that is it would mean the car is stripped at the other side of sunderland to the bodyshop.

Back to top Go down
rossco200sx

rossco200sx

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyWed 6 Apr - 19:41

dave i know another lad even closer to yours in the old ropery works hes good and cheap Very Happy or if you go with dc giz a shout a know a few ppl with recovery trucks and trailers to get it back from your works Smile
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyWed 6 Apr - 21:53

Cheers ross, I'm going to try and blag a half day off work either this week or next and i will have a scout around all the places mentioned and see what quotes they give.

I'ts all going to depend on the price though, i have a few squid coming my way later this month hopefully so price depending it's going on a respray.

Haven't told the missus yet as she thinks the money is for us to share. I'm already looking to spent about £500 on other things on the car over the course of this month and next she dosen't know about that yet either.

A few arguments to come i think.
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed EmptyWed 6 Apr - 22:33

na mate the money just fell through you didnt get it and it was your mate who painted it. as for the other bits and bobs you bought theyve always been on lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contemplating a respay info needed   contemplating a respay info needed Empty

Back to top Go down

contemplating a respay info needed
Page 1 of 1