North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine Empty
PostSubject: Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine   Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyThu 26 May - 21:59

Very Happy Apologies if in the wrong section ... feel free to move me if I am Very Happy

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE CAR SHOW 2011 - GATESHEAD COLLEGE - SHOW & SHINE

Gateshead College are staging a Car Show and Show & Shine on SUNDAY 3RD JULY BETWEEN 10am & 5pm

Details as I have them are below:

bounce REV YOURSELF UP FOR LIFE IN THE FAST LANE bounce

Life in the Fast Lane is the hottest, fastest and loudest modified car show in the region brought to you by Gateshead College.

We're looking for the regions top 30 cars to show & shine.

It's FREE to enter and anyone is welcome - whether it's a stripped out Saxo or a fire breathing super car.

Prizes will be handed out on the day for lots of different categories.

HOW TO GET INVOLVED:

If you think your car's got what it takes to be part of the elite top 30 go to

Closing date for applications is Monday 13th June 2011

HOW ARE THE TOP 30 CARS CHOSEN?

The best photo's from all the entries will be on Facebook and the 30 cars that get the most 'likes' will be selected to display their cars on the day, so make sure you let your friends know about it!

WHERE:

Skills Academy For Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics, Team Valley, NE11 0SU

WHAT'S TAKING PLACE?

SHOW & SHINE

Features the best show cars in the business. Anyone with a great car can enter.

TRADERS

There will be a variety of traders supplying everything from performance parts to body kits.

ROLLING ROAD

See what you're running with a full power and torque readout and decibel check for just £20 ( Sorry only 2 wheel drive and max 320bhp)

All proceeds go to charity.

LIVE PAINTING

Get involved in this interactive session.

Plus Loads More!!

ENTRY FORM FOR YOUR CAR: http://gatesheadcollege.wufoo.com/forms/life-in-the-fast-lane-show-and-shine/

PLEASE CALL 0191 4902430 FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine   Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyThu 26 May - 22:14

Ok I give up with the code ... ignore it pls, when I go in to edit it - it's not there lol.

Nic
Back to top Go down
armzyj

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine   Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine EmptyMon 4 Jul - 0:40

seen you there today, the car looked lovely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine   Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine Empty

Back to top Go down

Life In The Fast Lane Car Show 2011 - Gateshead College - Show & Shine
Page 1 of 1