North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

FAO ROBBO please read thanks

Go down 
+7
EJ22 GAV
KushBex
D4VEW557
Calvert_87
Jonny Gav
Robbo_22
big deano
11 posters
AuthorMessage
big deano

big deano

FAO ROBBO please read thanks Empty
PostSubject: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 15:51

hi robbo robert coatsworth is this correct

thanks
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 15:55

No. Never been more wrong. Robbo is from me second name, sure someone can tell you me first.

Keep fishing.

Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 18:30

Dean, what is this post about?

Why are you trying(and failing) to publish someone's name on the forum?

Especially a member of the forum moderator team, are you trying to get banned again, cos if you are you are going the right way about it.

Can you please explain why you find it necessary to have a vendetta against someone on the forum, first it was phils scooby, then it was jamie, now it's robbo, why?

Do you feel you have something to prove?, picking on an ex member of the special forces isn't the wisest thing to do to be honest.

Take a bit of advice from a fellow forum administrator, treat people how you would like to be treated yourself and you won't go far wrong.
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 18:59

Out of interest can I ask why you always seem to have chew every other week on this forum and not one other single user does. Must be a very unlucky person. Personally if I have a problem with anything/anyone I keep it off the Internet and between me and the other person/people but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
D4VEW557

D4VEW557

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:13

I don't know robbo_22 never met him in my life but from memory and this is just what i think and not hard fact, from posts i've read i believe he is called Dave, but i could be wrong. Very Happy

Dean why don't you quit while you're not exactly ahead but still. You've clearly got the wrong person
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:17

no im not trying to get banned im not trying to cause any problems at all quite the oppersite..
as you will know johnny people ave come across causing trouble from here "the admin team" causing problems..

i treat everyone with respect but yourself johnny have posted 2 post insulting me so i think you should take your own advise.. all im asking is if thats his name i actually om'd him as i said in post asking if thats his name thats all

im no out to cause any problems with any of you guys your missinterpriting what im asking im simply asking if that was his name and you confimed it..

please take this on board i not trying to cause any problems all im asking is for you lot to leave the other site alone and stop causing trouble.. thats all

and johnny jamie who??
ive got no problems with phill infact ive said his project was coming on great
and ive gt no problems with johnny what so ever

ive got no problems with anyone why you saying that for?

im just asking his full name which that must be it as my posts been deleted 5 times..

thanks

please remember ive had no problems with anyone?? you posted the parts for sale post not me!

robbo put the appology comment up insulting me not me

then you put the other post up about me having some other account or summit not me??

i apologise if it come accross that way it wasnt meant to just asking a question thats all

thanks
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:23

Dean,
How many times do I have to tell you that Jonny had nothing at all to do with the items for sale post on Pistonhead's.
Again - get it right first before you accuse people.
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:28

Whats my full name got to do with you?

It's not the one you posted up - thats all you need to know.

I recieved no PM from you untill a few minutes ago, which was in reply to the one I sent stating my name wasn't R.C.

As Jonny stated I have a background with the SF - if you persist in trying to confirm my ID you will be reported to the police as a security threat and it will be acted upon. This is genuine.

Please back off.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:38

KushBex wrote:
Dean,
How many times do I have to tell you that Jonny had nothing at all to do with the items for sale post on Pistonhead's.
Again - get it right first before you accuse people.

WHAT!??!

Dean, if you are accusing me of doing something please confront ME about it.

Or is this when you mistook Jonny Gav for EJ22 GAV ???

Still can't see how I have insulted you either, if anything I have given the benefit of the doubt, it was my idea to only give you a week ban rather than a total ban.

Last edited by Jonny Gav on Sun 5 Jun - 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EJ22 GAV

EJ22 GAV

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:50

Or is this when you mistook Jonny Gav for EJ22 GAV ???[/quote]

please enlighten me jonny Laughing
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 19:51

EJ22 GAV wrote:

Or is this when you mistook Jonny Gav for EJ22 GAV ???

please enlighten me jonny Laughing [/quote]

This was about the Pikey Morette Company post - Big Deano thought that you were Jonny.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 20:36

Never even read through this Thread TBH. Just like when my missus shites on, blah, blah, blah. Who gives a fook. Grow up or fook off IMO.
Back to top Go down
EJ22 GAV

EJ22 GAV

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 20:45

FAO ROBBO please read thanks BaronessLL1401_468x389

phil ur a reet bitch these days like hahaha xx
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 20:48

LMFAO. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptySun 5 Jun - 21:59

deano uve over stepped the line this time Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:30

baldy wrote:
deano uve over stepped the line this time Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
+1 again....
Back to top Go down
dazh

dazh

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:32

phil555 wrote:
Never even read through this Thread TBH. Just like when my missus shites on, blah, blah, blah. Who gives a fook. Grow up or fook off IMO.
FPMSL Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post of the year lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO ROBBO please read thanks   FAO ROBBO please read thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO ROBBO please read thanks
Page 1 of 1