North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car

Go down 
+7
Caryn190
Andyg
kgt
hardy172
big deano
monkey
KushBex
11 posters
AuthorMessage

The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car Empty
PostSubject: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyWed 21 Apr - 23:35

Couple of us mentioned this last night......but anyway few of ours

MK1 Golf - police man pulled us over because he liked MK1s and wanted a closer look at the car
Sierra - police man determined we had no tax because it wasn't on his ruddy computer no matter how many times we told him it was got that day
Volvo - copper decided it was illegal for us to have a DVD player in the back of the car......head of traffic apologised for his confused officer Rolling Eyes

Friends - pulled over by armed police, pinned to the car ..... because someone said he was shooting people from the car. Was his exhaust popping Rolling Eyes

Anyone else been pulled over for a stupid reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyWed 21 Apr - 23:52

reg plates Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyThu 22 Apr - 7:06

Rover SD1 Vitesse (4.5ltr Twin Turbo 360hp) - Got stopped near Forfar (Scotland) - cops reason for stopping was my car was too wide for the road and so it was illegal - it had 345 rear tyres with 4" wide arches.

Quite funny when his mate asked me to open the bonnet - nice look of shock when he saw a twin turbo'd V8. affraid

Got asked to drive nicely.
Back to top Go down
monkey

monkey

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyThu 22 Apr - 16:27

got pulled over in my mini on the way back from the arnison centre as he "wanted to know what my sticker meant" (for Marsha's benefit it was "TMR" Wink )
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: pulles   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyThu 22 Apr - 22:43

i got pulled over in my mr2 turbo years ago for having my arm out the window he classed it as dangerous driving and gave me a £60 ticket didnt pay it like how fucking ridicilious
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 0:04

pulled for speeding a few times!!! how fooking sh1t is that........!?!?!? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 7:33

Driving into Bish market place in the Impreza with my fog lights on (I'd just been over to Boldon and it was about 3 yds visibility on the A19 and A1). Gorgeous WPC stopped me and started to tell me it was illegal to drive with fogs on when not necessary. She asked me if I was a member of any car "gangs" and was I trying to be "cool" ?? Of course I wasnt listening properly and my brain wasnt working properly either. I replied "sorry, could you say that again, coz I wasnt listening properly, I was distracted by how lovely you look in your uniform". The other officer nearly coughed a lung up and the WPC smiled before beginning the lecture from the beginning again. She let me off in the end.

Have had several of the "we just checking you are the owner of the car sir, on your way" usually coz they are expecting some rascal in a tracksuit tucked into his socks and wearing timerlands with some snoop dog pumping out of the car, and they get me getting out of the car in full ian poulter get up on the was back from bish golf club, they usually put their heads in their collective hands and chew on their mistake - "dont judge a book by its cover officer" has been said more than once.

The only serious stoppage was when I was about 18 and I threw a burger out of my car, trying to hit my mates car alongside me on the A19. Of course it just exploded everywhere and covered several cars behind me, one of which was a T5. Nuff said. Thus ensued an extra long ticking off from someone who hadnt had sex with a human in a very, very long time.
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 8:07

Yesterday is the nicest pull over ive ever had tbh.

A68 Castleside, Speed Van County Mounty each side, Went past i saw him doing a sly 3 pointer and follow me, i had a few cars behind but i knew he wanted me ( in a bright yellow track car LOL )

I pulled in before he even put his lights on, got out and had some banter, He said i had no insurance, Obviously i did and only had took it out teh day before, He did his Checks on the radio " K3 XXX " Yes thats a GREY Clio Registered to Mr A Greer, he looked at me and says "grey" I just smiled he we talked about track days etc then he said to get the colour changed LOL. Was spot on Smile
My excuse the cars just been panted recently Smile
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 11:11

I got stopped a few months back and issued with an ASDO! (Anti social driving order) me and my pal were having a bit razz he was wheel spinning plumes of smoke all I done was accelerated past him then stopped an next lights. When I carried on up the road I got pulled over and when I questioned why they didn't stop the other that driving worse than me the reply was "because your in the impreza" couldn't believe it!!! Cozza was cool though told me how he owned a 450bhp spec D in the past.
Back to top Go down
Caryn190

Caryn190

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 12:41

got stopped in phils 22B when it still looked nice with all the graphics on by clevelands finest as the spacing wasnt right on the number plate and he just wanted to check it was road legal as it didnt look it Shocked

conversation goes -

plod - is this your car miss?
me - no its my husbands
plod - would you mind switching off the engine and having a seat in the back of my car?
me - do I have to?
plod - yes!
me - suppose I'll have to then wont I!

plod then does all his checks, cars taxed tested and insured for a mr philip savin and his spouse, so he then says thank you for your time you can now go without even checking Im mrs savin lol never once asked for id Shocked

I could have been anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 12:45

Ya kidding, didnt even check you were the Mrs in the Subaru dealership in Spenny? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 14:22

Come to think of it, Ive never been asked to supply ID any of the times Ive been stopped. How stupid is that.
Back to top Go down
Caryn190

Caryn190

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyFri 23 Apr - 17:07

kgt wrote:
Come to think of it, Ive never been asked to supply ID any of the times Ive been stopped. How stupid is that.

my point exactly Very Happy but as phil says you dont have to be smart to be a copper lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
impretzive

impretzive

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyTue 27 Apr - 13:25

Your photocard licence picture comes up on their screen on the PNC in the car, so they already know what you look like Very Happy

I got pulled years ago in my chavved up suzuki swift for having tinted windows....they were tinted BLUE though! Laughing Laughing

Oh and i got pulled leaving a works do just 2 weeks ago, i was in the RX8 and they followed me for about a mile then pulled me, asked me where i had come from (even though they watched me leave the do and followed me all the way)...he then asked if the car was mine...then asked what the food was like at the do i had just been to ....wtf? and then asked to smell by breath!!! Wierdo! after smelling my garlic breath he said "well your driving was fine so have a nice night" Mad yes thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life!
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyTue 27 Apr - 18:21

Out of all the cars I have owned the only car I have never been pulled in is the Subaru. Don't no how a 22 year old tearing about with the rave on, come to think of it I cant remember the last time I saw a Traffic car, to busy catching up on pointless paperwork I imagine. Good job really the cunts always find some excuse to give you a £30 fine.
Back to top Go down
pitchblack

pitchblack

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyThu 29 Apr - 21:33

Just been kind of stopped at Finns.

Copper followed me from the 2 mini round abouts, I turned left at the lights, he comes round, went down the back lane, copper went straight on, so thought nowt else of it.

Pulls up outside Finns just gettin out of car as copper comes flying down, he pulls on an angle in front me as if to block, gets out of car says alright, then is this car taxed as it's showin sorn, yes I replied taxed 2 days ago, he has quick look at tax says ok then off he went confused confused

Didn't check my details nowt, I could of just stole the car affraid
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car EmptyThu 29 Apr - 21:52

pitchblack wrote:
I could of just stole the car affraid

Should read: "Nah - But was just about to rob Finn's Garage of loads of bits!" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car   The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid excuses for being pulled over in a car
Page 1 of 1