North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)

Go down 
+4
cairns
Jonny Gav
Andy Kindon
GIPA
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GIPA

GIPA

21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 23:35

pmsl

Out of all the dates !!! I pick the one wwhen they Havnt got the strip on haha

Good job I checked before we went down pmsl

Santa pods a bit of a trek like

Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 0:13

lol i knew it was only the handling but nee one asked lol a can do the 28th cos we down at Time attack anglesey
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 10:31

drew wrote:
lol i knew it was only the handling but nee one asked lol a can do the 28th cos we down at Time attack anglesey

can do cos at time attack lol!
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Aug - 12:39

Andy Kindon wrote:
drew wrote:
lol i knew it was only the handling but nee one asked lol a cant do the 28th cos we down at Time attack anglesey

cant do cos at time attack lol!

Razz Razz Razz Razz altered lol
Back to top Go down
cairns

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 1:26

Well I know most of you didn't go to this because the drag strip wasn't on but I went anyway to have go on the circuit and had a very good day and won the class I was entered in Very Happy And put in better times than cars with a lot more power than mine.
I must have done about 25 laps and my poor car got tourtured, full bore launches,bounced off the rev limiter many times,sideways at 70mph,and a few lock ups but it never missed a beat however I did destroy 2 brand new expensive front tyres but I got a small trophy for my troubles.
There was also some very interesting cars there,r1 turbo powered mini, brand new Porsche gt3 rs etc.
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 6:47

yip was a good day chris enjoyed it, agree smaller power was better for the circuit but who a hoot i think i took about 20 cones out in 1 spin lol (gives the marshalls sumit to do lol) I'm missing the sept one but defo up for the last one on the 2nd Oct. Quickest time i think was a 39.8 Andy grady did a 41.00 i got a 41.39
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 11:46

cairns wrote:
Well I know most of you didn't go to this because the drag strip wasn't on but I went anyway to have go on the circuit and had a very good day and won the class I was entered in Very Happy And put in better times than cars with a lot more power than mine.
I must have done about 25 laps and my poor car got tourtured, full bore launches,bounced off the rev limiter many times,sideways at 70mph,and a few lock ups but it never missed a beat however I did destroy 2 brand new expensive front tyres but I got a small trophy for my troubles.
There was also some very interesting cars there,r1 turbo powered mini, brand new Porsche gt3 rs etc.

ya must have a good engine in there fella Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cairns

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:17

Aye the engine you built certainly got put to the test and it passed with flying colours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cairns

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:21

drew wrote:
yip was a good day chris enjoyed it, agree smaller power was better for the circuit but who a hoot i think i took about 20 cones out in 1 spin lol (gives the marshalls sumit to do lol) I'm missing the sept one but defo up for the last one on the 2nd Oct. Quickest time i think was a 39.8 Andy grady did a 41.00 i got a 41.39

I'm going to try and get to the next 2 depending on work

The best time I got was in the shootout
40.22 with just 327 bhp It must mean I'm a top driver lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)   21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

21st august grudgement day at elvington (cancelled due to GIPA being a Spaz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2