North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
WTF is going on with this country.. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

WTF is going on with this country..

Go down 
+10
phil555
Calvert_87
mr terzo
hardy172
Iain
Jonny Gav
kgt
phils (Rip off) scooby
big deano
BigG_wrx
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigG_wrx

BigG_wrx

WTF is going on with this country.. Empty
PostSubject: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 9:21

Just spent this morning watching all the footage from the various riots/looting across London and can't help but think that these little horrible feckers need to be lined up against a wall and shot!
Think it's gonna get worse before it gets better & think we'll see many more copycat incidents right across the country..boils my piss especially when challenged one of them replied that she was "getting her taxes back"!! Like that scruffy t**t will have paid a penny tax in her life!

Rant over lol!
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 9:25

this countries too soft on little tits like that ... bring back the cain and hanging thatl calm the little bastards down ... far too many do gooders thats the problem

anti this
anti protest that
Back to top Go down
phils (Rip off) scooby

phils (Rip off) scooby

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:03

i find it funny they couldnt pull dowb the tv in the bookies
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:06

Regardless of how this all kicked off, and the rights and wrongs of that, theres plenty people who are hard up and have responsibilities but you dont see them pulling on a hoodie and wreaking havoc. They grit their teeth, get on with it and try and make things better for themselves and their dependants. I didnt have much growing up and made some mistakes, now Ive worked my tits off for everything Ive got, made tough choices and never asked for a penny. If I lost my job tomorrow, I'd find something, even if I was pushing trolleys down Asda (and before anyone say it, I know theres nowt wrong with that, its just not what I do now).

If these people really wanted 'change' theyd be marching on parliament, but instead they are booting in the windows of the Adidas store, Orange and Currys. Thats hardly a kick in the teeth for the establishment. This isnt a protest, its a route to personal profit in a materialist world. Its a game and they are enjoying every minute.

Apart from the residents and business owners, the people I really feel sorry for are the coppers/firemen/paramedics who have to stand their ground and are barely allowed to defend themselves. They've got to be thinking why the fk am I doing this for coin I get paid.
The authorities need to get tough and stamp on this before it gets even more out of hand. The fluffy gloves approach hasnt achieved anything.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:08

Totally agree Dean, the whole under 17 generation have grown up without discipline and this is the result.
Back to top Go down
Iain

Iain

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:13

phils scooby wrote:
i find it funny they couldnt pull dowb the tv in the bookies

Yeah I laughed after their feeble attempts at pulling the tv off the wall!

The police in this country don't have enough power, it seems like all they have been doing is lining up with shields and little sticks and watching. Its been on all morning and I've not seen one police hit or even chase anyone.

This wouldn't happen in places like America as the police carry guns and tasers so people are scared of them! There's nothing scary about a man with a dog and a stick!
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:22

its amazing how the generations have changed so quickly im 26/27 cant remember which Embarassed Embarassed but the most i done was play knocky nine doors and threw itchy berries, i used to help an old lady with her bags every day when i finished college, now there stabbing people breaking into places because the police prefer to attack motorists which they know theyl get the £60 fine out of rather than give a little scroat a asbo which theyl break anyway..

i used to get the slipper and belt never done me any harm, now these arseholes have more rights than adults.. no one talks there problems or at most takes it onto the local field one-on-one fisty cuffs then thats the end of it, now its instant fighting with weapons.

i caught a little twat called gary hood in my garden when i lived in seaham and nailed him to the fence (his coat obviously) and i got arrested even tho i had a little boy and a missus in the house affraid affraid affraid

i dont care about any of these rules if i caught any kid breaking or damaging my stuff hed still get a back hander at the least.
these anti protest groups would sharp change if it was one of there family stabbed or house/car broken into

thats my thought
sorry for rant
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:24

Time for rubber bulltes and water cannons i say!
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:25

hardy 172 wrote:
Time for rubber bulltes and water cannons i say!

real bullits thatl sharp get rid of some of these scroats, why waste water giving some of these scruffy little fookers a bath when we have to pay for it with a water bill and taxes

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:39

I think I read somewhere this morning that we dont have a water cannon equipped tender on the mainland and that they are all in storage in Norther Ireland. Well somebody better get some ferry tickets booked coz theres nowt better for dampening down a riot like a hundred bar of water pressure cracking their ribs and knocking the little cnuts up against the walls theyve no doubt scribbled on.
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:48

a few tear gas bombs thatl do the trick let the cnunts eyes burns for an hour or so first teach them a lesson..

we need to get some russian cops over here to teach our lot like cos there ABSOLUTLY USELESS unless its chasing a ford fiesta for a brake light out they havnt a clue..

i watched a program about there cops and russians take so shite from anyone 1 warning and thats all you get simpless
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 10:52

The russian cops (or almost any other country's forces for that matter) dont have their hands tied and have good reason to be feared. Our chaps have been castrated over time and are about as scary as the massed ranks of the Salvation Army. They arent useless, theyre powerless.
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:03

agreed^^^ kgt its the goverment there FAR to scared of all the protest groups, all these MP'S etc are bothered about is lining there pockets with as much cash as possible rather than looking after the country..

1. STOP ALL IMMIGRANTS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY
2. IF ANY IMMIGRANT HERE ALREADY HASNT GOT A JOB WITHIN 3 MONTHS GOODBYE
3. BRING BACK SOME OLD FASHION RULES IN SCHOOLS AND ON THE STREETS
4. GIVE ALL COPS HAND GUNS AS IN AMERICA TO SET SOME ORDER
5. STOP GIVING CNUNTS IN JAIL FANCY CELLS WITH WIDESCREEN T.V'S ETC.. THERE BEING PUNISHED NOT HAVING A HOLIDAY
6. STOP SENDING SOO MUCH MONEY TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHEN OUR OWNS IN A SH1T STATE AT THE MINUTE.
Back to top Go down
mr terzo

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:33

i reckon they should bring back national service. i spend 10yrs in the army and was medically discharged out after an injury in afganistan. i was being honest a little shit before i joined up. it tought me respect for myself and others around me. the training is hard but you feel like you have achieved something at the end.
as deano has said bring back the cane in schools,i only ever had it once at school and it hurt like fook so never did anything to warrent it again
as for the fookers rioting shoot the twats with plastic bullets, trust me they wont want to be hit with one a second time. i shot a bloke in iraq with a batton gun from about 8ft away and he went down like a sack of shit never saw him again. Very Happy
this country has gone soft too worried about claims against them so basically its softly softly and dont offend anyone for fooks sake.
Back to top Go down
Iain

Iain

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:33

Ever thought about a career in politics? I'd vote for you!!
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:46

AGREED^^^^^ thats why i would never be in poilitics i tell it how it is. none of this hiding behind bullshit,,, too many claim for this claim for that, someone calls you a name you dont like £5000 instantly its ridiculous what happened to freedom of speech.. the police have to fofill far too many criteria points before taking action.

cant understand why simple if they do shite like this and break the law then they deserve to be punished instantly. there all kicking off because a black kid was shot "innocently" but they dont shoot people for no reason hes obviously done somting wrong, surely doing all this is just proving there point ??? instead of doing this right through the proper channels they took the law into there own hands which to me they deserve all they get
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 11:51

just read online that social networks such as twitter/facebook all that crap helped gather the rioter together

theres far too many of these stupid social network sites causing shite
what happened to a simple telephone call or calling round your pals house
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 12:01

No surprise is it really, it was always going to happen sooner rather than later due to different reasons with the way the country is run. Labour, immigration, health and safety and people been generally soft as shite. Its a bad mixture when you get immigrants coming over from places like Somalia where whats going on in London is considered normal, they think its the wild west like back home and the police ain't got the power any more to control it. With the world media watching they will be scared to get stuck in incase they get done for man slaughter like that poor copper is after last "protest". Technology's moved forward and people have moved backwards, this red tape needs to end. Although I find it very childish people saying line them all up at shoot them all, that would bring UK down to the level of Syria and we don't want a dictatorship. Bring in the Army, rubber bullets, water cannons and non lethal gas break a few bones and lock a lot of people up (in what jails!!!). That would sort the job out and be a fair response, don't think the EU would like it. Pull out of the EU and get the rule book out from 1973 with todays technology it would be a much better country. Could go on all day so ail stop.

Last edited by Calvert_87 on Tue 9 Aug - 13:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 12:06

me dads from batley in yorkshire , we went down about a year ago to see some old family and what was written on the wall???? "GO HOME WHITE MAN" WTF ..

far too many racist cards being handed out as soon as there cought doing somthing they shouldnt and when there stopped by the poilce they dont speak english what a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 12:12

big deano wrote:
agreed^^^ kgt its the goverment there FAR to scared of all the protest groups, all these MP'S etc are bothered about is lining there pockets with as much cash as possible rather than looking after the country..

1. STOP ALL IMMIGRANTS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY
2. IF ANY IMMIGRANT HERE ALREADY HASNT GOT A JOB WITHIN 3 MONTHS GOODBYE
3. BRING BACK SOME OLD FASHION RULES IN SCHOOLS AND ON THE STREETS
4. GIVE ALL COPS HAND GUNS AS IN AMERICA TO SET SOME ORDER
5. STOP GIVING CNUNTS IN JAIL FANCY CELLS WITH WIDESCREEN T.V'S ETC.. THERE BEING PUNISHED NOT HAVING A HOLIDAY
6. STOP SENDING SOO MUCH MONEY TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHEN OUR OWNS IN A SH1T STATE AT THE MINUTE.

Quality. 6 steps to being allowed in this country. Couldn't agree more Deano.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 12:21

Regardless of race and creed (theres a mixed bag of folks involved in the rioting, just look at the photos) these people have stepped over the line. You cant tell me they dont know the difference between right and wrong. Those that have been apprehended need to be dealt with. Those who are thinking about going out tonight need to be given a reason to think otherwise. And the people who are expected to defend the streets need to be equipped accordingly and allowed to do just that. Its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 12:58

yep agreed ive been looking at the pics and there all young folk teenagers who should be at a youth centre or playing football like i used to not distroying local busnesses WTF
the dictionary needs to be re-written as its obvious the word RESPECT doesnt exist anymore..

as soon as you start allowing these thugs to have there own chava dictonary i seen in whsmith and thinking having an aggresive attitude is cool thats the first step to a troubled life..

the problem is its far to accesable on the internet . drugs/ sex/ bad language etc
Back to top Go down
dicca

dicca

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 13:03

I've jus heard Gazza's on his way to london with a kfc and a crate Laughing
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 13:08

dicca wrote:
I've jus heard Gazza's on his way to london with a kfc and a crate Laughing

lol! lol! lol! yeah and by the time he gets there hell have a carbord bucket left
Back to top Go down
BigG_wrx

BigG_wrx

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. EmptyTue 9 Aug - 16:20

I don't think routinely arming coppers is the way forward, American cops get shot all the time so how has that worked?! The shite would simply arm themselves too, no doubt with bigger/more powerful weapons and I don't wanna see shoot outs becoming an everyday occurrence like it is in the states.
The problem is, like has been mentioned many times above is the government has taken away all the power from the police etc and been far too soft on the little twats when they appear in court.
Shite breeds shite and we've let that happen for too long, no punishment, no fear of punishment and unfortunately no national service programme to show these little "hard men" how tough life can be on the front line.
Prisons are like holiday camps, often way, way better than the scroats can ever have on the outside!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with this country..   WTF is going on with this country.. Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is going on with this country..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next