North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyFri 2 Sep - 18:29

We have managed to organise a club stand for Sunday 25th September for the TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC at Nissan, Sunderland.

This is the British Drifting Car Championships.

The cars must be on site between 8.00am and at the latest 10.00am.

To book in advance will be much cheaper for you - normally £15 on the day - pre-booked tickets are £8.00 each.

Tickets are required for each person - i.e. driver and passengers - Children Under 14 free with accompanying adult.

To pre-book your ticket please contact myself and either bring your monies to the meet on Tuesday 6th September at Newton Grange or alternatively you can send me your payment via Paypal (as a gift) and I will sort it out from there for you.

Bookings must be in to me no later than the 14th September 12.00pm.

All bookings made are non-refundable, so unfortunately if you are no longer able to go on the day - your money is lost.

Anyone already on the list, please contact me with how many people you are wanting tickets for and also how you are to pay.

Thanks
Paul

Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyFri 2 Sep - 18:41

Good stuff Paul, we all love a bit discount on here Cool
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:23

nice 1 paul love it.....is there any chance we could meet up the wknd coming up as i work away just to sort you some coin out for the tickets?.....locky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:26

locky wrote:
nice 1 paul love it.....is there any chance we could meet up the wknd coming up as i work away just to sort you some coin out for the tickets?.....locky

Yes, that's not problem - pm me and let me know when and where is easiest and i'll probably be ok to do it?

Cheers
Paul
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:29

nice 1 mate am only at chester so pick a land mark like the cricket ground or something if thats ok, will give you a shout through the wk paul cheers marra Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:31

We're at Stanley - so anywhere you like really - in between ideally Smile
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:36

yeh no bother mate, was going to ask, ive a few mates with scoobies that might want to come along too, how many cars can the group stand take? are they ok to come with us yeh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:40

Yeah mate, the more the merrier.

Can they sign up and join the forum, it's free so no cost involved there - we welcome anybody.

We have not been given a stipulation of how many cars we can have - as long as it's paid up then everyone will be welcome, but remember we have a deadline and only pre-booked people will get the discount.
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:47

yeh ok paul will give them a shout and sort all the coin for tickets nxt wknd mate, yeh ive told them to join, 1 lad has his first scooby and am sure me other mate is apart of the teeside group, but i'll get them on here no bother mate, will give you a shout mid wk paul...cheers marra Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 19:55

ok mate Cool
Back to top Go down
dan dan

dan dan

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptySun 4 Sep - 23:08

i will be coming mate its a good day up there do u have to pay for kids or is it just adults
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyMon 5 Sep - 17:20

dan dan wrote:
i will be coming mate its a good day up there do u have to pay for kids or is it just adults

I'll just make sure about that for you mate and let you know.
Back to top Go down
dan dan

dan dan

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyMon 5 Sep - 18:39

no probs mate just give us a ring if u want u got me number
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyMon 5 Sep - 18:57

ill be goin with my boyz but ill be fooked if im payin £8 each for them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 12:55

Hiya

Just had confirmation from Lesley that Children under the age of 14 are free with an accompanying adult.

Smile

Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 17:46

oh well thats me out then lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 18:25

As its a block booking, if u have more than one kid - you could get one of your kids in with another adult.

Paul is going with two others - so 3 free under 14's can go in with them if thats any help?
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 19:45

baldys kids take after their dad and look older than they are...

I think baldy was 15 when he was born lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dan dan

dan dan

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 22:49

paul can u take one of my kids in as all three of mine are coming was going to give u the money tonight but little rhys has just had a op so could not get over if u are about on friday i will drop the monies over to u at home

cheers danny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 22:53

Yea Dan, no problem.

Finish work at 12 on Friday so Friday afternoon/evening is good for me mate.

You can have a look at this poxy laptop for me as well lol - can't get vista to replace the files etc - says something missing arghhhh! -if you don't mind that is?

Hope the little'un's ok - nothing serious I hope.

Cheers
Paul
Back to top Go down
dan dan

dan dan

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 22:58

thanks mate yer i will sort it for u no probs see u friday be about 1 ish
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND EmptyTue 6 Sep - 23:03

ill probs try and shake the brats off .seems everywhere i go they wana go then i gota go early cos theyre bored Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND   Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC  - CLUB STAND Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: TOTAL JAPCAR NORTHEAST...BDC - CLUB STAND
Page 1 of 1