North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight

Go down 
+2
kempy85
P88SOW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P88SOW

P88SOW

Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 1:32

Did anyone go ? I saw alot of classics and newage there, some i haven't seen before..
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 9:06

alright dude i went last nite with andy trever and andy grady . Their was a good scooby turn out like although i didn know any 1 of them lol however their was a post on facebook last nite thanking all scoobs and evos for makin a good turn out they said it was just like the good old days well done
Back to top Go down
P88SOW

P88SOW

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 10:15

I was shocked when I turned up at teeside park and noticed them all I thought where have all these come from I haven't any off these when iv been out and and about but it was a good turn out, don't think anyone will have noticed mine now with it having graphite grey wheels,,

The was a crash involving a scooby and a civic on the truck road.... I know the lad in the civic he said he didn't see the scooby speeding up behind him pulled out on him the scooby pushed him in to a spin sending over the centre reservation backwards landing on the otherside of the road hitting the Kerb and taking off again before hitting the fence on the ici Wilton side!! Poor lad just spent 15k building it and it's was the only the second time he had it out!
Back to top Go down
lee

lee

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 14:28

yeh was good turn out of scoobs, like said nether seen them before, the accident was pretty bad just glad klincke and neil were ok both cars a write off Sad shame as neils scooby was really clean and klincke 15k build turbo civic on its second outing Sad
Back to top Go down
P88SOW

P88SOW

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 18:34

Was looking round klinkes car last night down in the garage its mainly cosmetic damage, bumper, wing, door, side skirt, looked like the drivers chassis leg had moved up a bit, he was in too minds weather to build it again and sell it or strip it, I said bin the shell put the motor in a integra,

I saw you last night in juba, I would have popped over and spoke to you but im full of man flu, I don't think you would have been to pleased me coughing and sneezing all over give you it! Smile
Back to top Go down
jono

jono

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 18:45

Yep we wer ther, saw the White SCOOB with blue decals n a Gray SCOOB with no spoiler... Was a great turn out for nemm.. Propper old school cruise.. Good evening had..
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 22:30

yeah was a good nyt and a very good turn out! the grey scoob was the 1 that crashed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
P88SOW

P88SOW

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 22:44

Iv just looked at you profile picture Jono remember seen your car in majuba parked over near the road side

I don't think I saw the grey one, I did see a blonde bird driving a White clean v3
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 23:01

it was a shame on both vehicles i wonder if the suspension off the grey scoob for sale
Back to top Go down
jamie@evotune

jamie@evotune

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptySun 25 Sep - 23:27

I went down in me L200 with a few mates was a good turnout and some nice motors down there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evotune.co.uk
jono

jono

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyMon 26 Sep - 19:12

Yeh was in Redcar later on, Shud ov cum over n said who u wer.. Lol, u know the car now so keep an eye open for me.... N saw the l200, has it got big wheels on, if so looked mint at Teesside park..
Back to top Go down
jamie@evotune

jamie@evotune

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyMon 26 Sep - 19:33

jono wrote:
Yeh was in Redcar later on, Shud ov cum over n said who u wer.. Lol, u know the car now so keep an eye open for me.... N saw the l200, has it got big wheels on, if so looked mint at Teesside park..

Yeah it's got 20"'s on it produced a lot of smoke from them when we left lol!
Back to top Go down
jono

jono

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyMon 26 Sep - 20:20

did u see the old fella in the vintage bugatti, kc's grandad or summat...top fella him
Back to top Go down
jamie@evotune

jamie@evotune

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight EmptyMon 26 Sep - 20:30

jono wrote:
did u see the old fella in the vintage bugatti, kc's grandad or summat...top fella him

Never seen that mate but the was some cool Yank tanks down there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight   Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone attended the Nemm cruise tonight
Page 1 of 1