North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
stolen wheels thread .... EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
stolen wheels thread .... EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
stolen wheels thread .... EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
stolen wheels thread .... EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
stolen wheels thread .... EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
stolen wheels thread .... EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
stolen wheels thread .... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
stolen wheels thread .... EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
stolen wheels thread .... EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

stolen wheels thread ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FINN
Admin
FINN

stolen wheels thread .... Empty
PostSubject: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:00

sorry to all concerned but av moved this thread

as it had peoples names mentioned in it

this is a matter for the police and shouldnt be aired on a open forum..

a dont no any ov the names mentioned, but thought best it be moved from public view..

cheers. finn
Back to top Go down
SubbyG00n

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:42

Where's it been moved to Finn?
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:46

SubbyG00n wrote:
Where's it been moved to Finn?
av moved it too the admin area mate

it hasnt been deleted or anything, as you/us could edit out the names if you wanted too repost it ?
Back to top Go down
pitchblack

pitchblack

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:49

confused What's happened like
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyWed 28 Sep - 20:09

Good move mate Wink
Back to top Go down
SubbyG00n

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyThu 29 Sep - 19:34

I can't find this thread so i can edit it. My plan was since some people on here know Dunston (and hopefully feel my pain) that by posting here maybe someone could help lead me to one of the theives.
As it turns out the police said they've reached a dead end when they knocked on one of the guys addresses and they person there said they hadn't seen him for 4 months. As it turns out he lives with his granny and i now have the full name of the other bloke and know where he works too. I'm going to speak to the police and see what they can do about this.
Would you be able to repost the original thread please and just **** the names out?

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyThu 29 Sep - 23:16

OK it's gone again, You re-edited my previously edited copy, I gave you a chance, sorry.
Back to top Go down
SubbyG00n

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyMon 3 Oct - 23:59

Did you get my PM explaining that I had edited it because you had accidentally left the full names in at a couple of points so i removed them?

Anyway this weekend we've been targeted again, they tried to break into my girlfriend's Corsa at 4am Sunday morning. Luckily the car needed a new downpipe so she had taken a taxi to work then she returned home to find 5 lads trying to nick her car. They ran away immediately. We have some good CCTV on them and think it's the same people. 30 seconds more and they would have had it.

Looking back on the CCTV they had spend 45mins steaking out the place and kept walking past before they went for it. They dropped off a shovel to do the break in 45mins before they actually did it - because they got caught they dropped the shovel and some of the gloves they had on, haha

Last edited by KushBex on Tue 4 Oct - 6:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Method Of Breaking Into A Corsa Removed Due To Security Risk To Other Corsa Owners.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... EmptyTue 4 Oct - 10:42

Yes I did get your PM and ALL names were removed and I checked they were - therefore you didn't need to edit my edited post.

I'm sorry you are being targeted by the thieves and much as we would love to put people's names on the forum - it is not possible - as this is an open forum anyone can see it - and could lead to repercussions for you or anyone else on the forum - let alone legal action for slander.

I am glad you have finally caught the thieves on CCTV - btw, do you have a notice up stating you are filming, because if not you need to quite quickly or you could find you are doing something illegal yourself.

However, posting how to break into a Corsa is not a brilliant idea and that was removed to protect other Corsa owners as again, it is an open forum and not everyone who may be viewing is someone you'd like to take home to your gran!

I'm sure you understand our position and I can fully appreciate your anger towards the thieves and wanting to get them caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stolen wheels thread ....   stolen wheels thread .... Empty

Back to top Go down

stolen wheels thread ....
Page 1 of 1