North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! Empty
PostSubject: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySun 6 Nov - 21:10

In order of appearance during the 3 hours I was at the Arnison from 11:30 onwards :

Black Forester (Old shape)
Silver Bug STi (?)
Black Blob STi (?)
Silver Forester (Old Shape)
Navy Blue Bug Wagon (51 plate I think)
Blue Forester (58 plate)
Navy Blue Blob Sport (private plate)
Silver Hawk Sport Wagon (57 plate)
Navy Blue B4 Legacy Wagon (private plate)
Black Forester (58 plate)
Blue Forester (59 plate)

It was a rolling meet Laughing
Back to top Go down
fateyes

fateyes

PostSubject: Re: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptySun 6 Nov - 23:35

sounds like someone with too much time on their hands has bin sitting in a car park with a pen n paper like some sort of scooby spotter lol!
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyMon 7 Nov - 0:47

fateyes wrote:
sounds like someone with too much time on their hands has bin sitting in a car park with a pen n paper like some sort of scooby spotter lol!
you seen how old KGT is ???

he got nowt better to do. am glad he still driving at 73 Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyMon 7 Nov - 6:12

I was at the Arnison on Saturday and spotted a black Hawkeye.

Worst of all it was under the Halford's gazebo getting some work done - Poor man.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! EmptyMon 7 Nov - 8:22

I was there with a 2 yr old, a 3yr old an 86 yr old and a wife who wanted to get nearly all the Xmas shopping done, so it was a long afternoon and there was only one way of taking my mind off the numbing pain of just being there.

Thankfully I have a photographic memory for things like this and the ability to spin my head 360 degrees like an owl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!   A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few spotted in Durham today........11 to be exact !!!
Page 1 of 1