North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

my 1st post on TTS in months

Go down 
+3
Micawrx
FINN
hardy172
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hardy172

hardy172

my 1st post on TTS in months Empty
PostSubject: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyWed 19 May - 1:36

posted to back mrs_carlos up also flet i had to get a little dig in about nesf being free

http://www.tyneteesscoobies.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24334

what;s your thought's yey or ney?
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyWed 19 May - 23:44

excellent reply hardy Very Happy

TTS is dead and the admin team no it.

let idiots be in charge and thats what happens, what a shame ehhhh
Back to top Go down
Micawrx

Micawrx

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyThu 20 May - 8:32

All,

IMHO This attitude towards TTS is unhealthy...

Please read:
http://www.tyneteesscoobies.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=229811&postcount=11

I don't know or care about the history, seen it all before.
To a noob, this type of post gives a bad impression of the club, whether it is the feelings of the majority or not.
Let them get on with it, let NESF move forward on their own merits.
I realise some people need to vent, thats how they cope with things... but there could be consequences that affect the club as a whole.
... There are also people that don't care about such things...

Post made with best intentions, hope no one is offended by it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyThu 20 May - 9:04

Nothing offensive in there mate, nowt to be worried about. I was always told as a kid "if youve got nothing good to say, then dont say anything" and Ive pretty much stuck by that all my life, and it works for me.

The post is along similar lines to one I made a month or so ago, asking people to respect each others differences and move on and enjoy what we all have. Personally I think both groups can grow and flourish and people can reasonably be members of the two sites, without fear of recrimination.

Yes, there has been a bit of bickering, but its a public forum and freedom of speech and therefore opinion is a basic human right. Any right minded individual should be able to see those posts for what they are. I think the point about putting off newbies is a bit dramatic, but its an opinion that the author is entitled to.

It may have been a rocky start and I dont think any of the sniping helped, but hopefully people have now got things off their chests. Most importantly I dont believe those events define this site and the good people on it.

Regards
Kofi Wink
Back to top Go down
Micawrx

Micawrx

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyThu 20 May - 9:33

Kofi,

Good points, this is the type balanced posting that will appease the noobs!

The comment about putting off newbies is valid if 30% of the new posts are reporting success on getting a rise out of TTS and how they are going down the pan.. etc etc. when they obviously arent... Its all happened before

Right minded individuals? Subaru owners? now you are stretching the truth Very Happy

I can deal with all the comments, slagging whatever its part of the forum, freedom of speech etc..
It was all my opinions but I have seen damage done by this behaviour and I hoped (and looks like it is) that the majority of the members can just get on with developing this club.

I'll stop wingeing now Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry for hijacking the slagging TTS thread off btw! Laughing

Mark Laughing
Back to top Go down
stevebt

stevebt

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyFri 21 May - 0:21

What a suprise here, a thread asking for a favour to change his plugs and who do you think steps in with prices and come to me . I see this gimp do this all the time even on scoobynet when people live 500miles away and it just pisses me off Very Happy:D

http://www.tyneteesscoobies.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24327
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptyFri 21 May - 7:36

Christ almighty, I didnt know it was that difficult to change plugs. Its just as well that I dont have the right tools or the engine might have fallen out by the time I was finished..
Back to top Go down
pitchblack

pitchblack

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySat 22 May - 15:38

thought all this had died off, I understand where Gemma was coming from and if it was on the other foot there'd be no problems at all, but it still highlights theres a big problem between the 2 sites via certian members once nesf is mentioned or should I say **** pmsl

I still can't log in on there Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months EmptySun 23 May - 14:02

everyones entitled to there opinion thats there god given right why would someone PAY OVER THE TOP to become a member on a site when you can do it for free and not get hassle and posts deleted if i was to pay to be a member i think its my right to say what the fuck i want when i want im payong for that privilige to be honest.. you honestly think they are not having sly digs amoungst themselves i think so!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 1st post on TTS in months   my 1st post on TTS in months Empty

Back to top Go down

my 1st post on TTS in months
Page 1 of 1