North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!

Go down 
+2
Tony@carkandy
Bigclarky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! Empty
PostSubject: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:20

just playing around with to see what it looks like, as the silver fox pointed out (pictured lol) it needs black mesh or gause (not sure on the spelling on that lol) to hide whats behind, but i'd imagine you can see were im trying to contrast the black and blue, but not sure if this works or not, opinions please!!!!!
apologise for the bad lighting, sun was behind me

[img]yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! Img_1411[/img]
[img]yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! Img_1412[/img]
Back to top Go down
Tony@carkandy

Tony@carkandy

yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:31

I like it, blue and black works well, though I'm biased as mine is the same colours
Back to top Go down
http://www.carkandy.co.uk
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:33

Mint ain't they dads lol they just love pointing stuff out !!! Looks well pal good contrast
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:39

got a sheet ov black mesh if ya need any mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:56

Byers he in there like swim wear if it's anything to do with the car lmao! I'll take that off ya hand winston, think I'll have to fibre glass it onto the rear of the insert I hate fibreglassing lol
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 21:04

no prods mate just let me no when
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 21:16

Just pm me your number m8 and I'll try and get over one night during the week
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 21:38

My dad heard my car pop and bang before lol. "" that doesn't sound good is it broke"" "" you paid to get that "" lol
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 21:55

Haha awesome m8, I get wrong weekly now for buying for it and get told off for changing things because " if Subaru wanted it like that they would have made it like that" lol
Back to top Go down
EJ22 GAV

EJ22 GAV

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 22:37

hmm, that splitter?! appears to have been installed by a man with a big penis yes?
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 22:41

Looks just like mine... That I fitted myself!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!   yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

yes or no to the black fog light inserts as air intakes, opinions please!!!!
Page 1 of 1