HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
car insurance quote !! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
car insurance quote !! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
car insurance quote !! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
car insurance quote !! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
car insurance quote !! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
car insurance quote !! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
car insurance quote !! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

car insurance quote !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthmac

anthmac

car insurance quote !! Empty
PostSubject: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:22

hello all, car insurance due this weekend, i am with A-PLAN, last year costing £480, renewal this year £530 exhaust and high spoiler declared, humm, thats with £350 excess and no voluntry excess, anyone better than that let me know, thats fully comp with fncd 43yr old.
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:31

Keith michels ask for Gary moulson ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://Cecoxy@me.com
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:37

I'm with KM, Gary got me 675 mod friendly up to 450hp (I think.. Might be 400 cant remember) on the 04 STI 30yr old full protected NCB and an at fault claim 18mth ago. £300 excess no voluntary
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:42

Quote me happy 32 3 year no claims £250 excess £550 and it's a sti

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 2 Jul - 22:48

Mines the same as hardys like up to 460 mod friendly 3 points cu 80 and 6 years nb 550 laughing cheaper than a Mondeo
Back to top Go down
http://Cecoxy@me.com
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 3 Jul - 5:53

Am missing a treat here last year all mods declared £1200.......7 years NBC fully comp.......does the word (prodrive) bump the fooker up! Any way I've two months ov no payments then the shopping starts......was going to only 3rd party till it gets sorted but if I can get fully comp at half the price am laughing KM told me to ring back this year after I'd drove it with 400bhp for a year lol
Back to top Go down
Lordharding

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 3 Jul - 8:10

He has taken it to a new level with the challenge I set him for the Greenwagon my 2000 turbo
Couple of mods .

Maximum ncd
Garaged
Good postcode ( just sheep and countryside ) Cumbrian
Spouse and myself
Sensible age
Low mileage
High excess then required to keep premium done

£259 fully comprehensive
And I took his excellent breakdown cover just in case

Down a whopping £54 from last year and last year was cheap too
wrxd also came in at £299
Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 3 Jul - 8:12

We just renewed the sti ins yesterday with km £625 fully comp with mods declared me & Bev on also with business use
Everyone else was over a grand
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 3 Jul - 9:16

Gary @ KM knocked nearly £300 off my A_plan renewal quote and I'll go on record as saying I slagged him off a while back for not calling me back after pestering him for nearly 2 years, but when I talked to the bloke I was converted to the church of moulson, top lad. All mods declared and no problems encountered, but youve got to be patient and keep trying to get him, but for a notch over £500 it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 13:59

Green light is coming in at £759......fully comp ;0) I've got Aplan sweating there tits off to beat it after last years joke of a policy and I haven't spoke to the church of moulson yet :0) still abit more to be knocked off I thinks ......
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 16:33

I will be calling Gary next month as I'm currently paying £1000 with performance direct on my sti.33 4 years of trouble free subaru ownership full no claims 6 points SP30 and a non fault. The points and the accident are void this year so I should be looking at a very large drop especially as I'm going to ring KM.
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 19:36

locky wrote:
Am missing a treat here last year all mods declared £1200.......7 years NBC fully comp.......does the word (prodrive) bump the fooker up! Any way I've two months ov no payments then the shopping starts......was going to only 3rd party till it gets sorted but if I can get fully comp at half the price am laughing KM told me to ring back this year after I'd drove it with 400bhp for a year lol

Bloody hell Locky. I was sitting on 9 points a few years back ( haha bet that surprised you ) and I wasn't paying that much. Did you tell them you were a rock star or something.

lol!
Back to top Go down
kenny30

kenny30

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 20:06

I'm with 1st Central
52 WRX

8 yrs NCD
Good post code
Garaged
4000 miles / yr

£500 with a £250 excess

Last edited by kenny30 on Mon 6 Aug - 20:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 20:21

I'm with some pikey trade insurance company at the minute fully comp

7 yrs NCD
On street
Unlimited mileage

£600 with £150 excess

have merc sprinter, ssangyong musso, v8 sti, L200 & porche cayenne all insured
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 21:33

kgt wrote:
locky wrote:

Bloody hell Locky. I was sitting on 9 points a few years back ( haha bet that surprised you ) and I wasn't paying that much. Did you tell them you were a rock star or something.

lol!

Tbh Keith I thinks it's down to me been a roofer??? Working at heights is the biggest killer on industrial sites still.......dunno but going for a career change.....less miles the lot tomorrow see wot I can get back ;0)
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyMon 6 Aug - 22:59

roofer you say need some repairs doing Smile
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 7 Aug - 10:24

CARLOS wrote:
roofer you say need some repairs doing Smile

Industrial cladder mate and am trying to break away from it tbh can't see me running around roofs at 50+ pffft!!! ;0)
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 7 Aug - 12:03

Locky, have you been very specific about your job ? Its one of the fundamentals that affect your insurance and one that lots of people ignore as being that important. You need to get your insurer to tell you exactly what youve been classed as and what other titles could apply to your trade. For instance if youve said "Roofer" and your insurance co. has put you down as a "Builder" on the prop, then you'll be paying over the odds (the underwriter will almost certainly assume you carry valuable tools in your vehicle and will load the risk).

Sometimes being a bit more detailed in your occupational details can make a big difference.

(I know this coz I once cost a guy a lot of money over several years because I'd put him down as a "Journalist" rather than a "Writer")
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyTue 7 Aug - 17:09

Yes but they are different insurance for my work vehicle and the Scooby.......but all that said I've been playing them all off against each other and it's great ;0) Gary moulson just come straight in and wiped the floor......just put it back to Aplan (last year £1200) they going to try n match the £650 quoted from Gary ;0) happy days I've finally won
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyWed 8 Aug - 7:01

Result cheers
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! EmptyWed 8 Aug - 11:09

I was on the phone yesterday twice to Gary @ KM,
Insurance time for my STi and partners ST2 I've got the 400 package and she also modified package.
Both very good quotes + all mods declared ( for once ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car insurance quote !!   car insurance quote !! Empty

Back to top Go down

car insurance quote !!
Page 1 of 1