North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum

Go down 
+26
Mikeblobsti
Col@CRAutomotive
bex666
byers
FINN
Rooter
lee
natski
Keiffy
anthmac
ukjesters
winston
Sid
kenny30
craigzscooby
coldflame90
drew@drewsautos
keffer
davey
kempy85
Robbo_22
locky@HYDROtek
Hutchy1979
discodaz
drew160387
torra123
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Sep - 17:54

once the day gets a bit closer we will have to sort a meeting place to convoy it down
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:48

work permitting at the min, but me and nic will be attending this, hope to have a couple of friends in tow as well
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Sep - 9:35

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
8. Lee & trev ( if gearbox is in )
9. rooter
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Sep - 12:30

Managed to get Friday night shift off so I was always going anyways but now I can definitely go with the rest of you in a convoy, wherever we decide to meet up.

Should be a great day for Connor and his family, latest count is apparently 800 cars
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 7:28

We can arrange a meeting point on the A1...maybe scotch corner...
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 7:37

Can't make it on holiday gutted
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 8:01

Am trying to sort this so I can go......just got a lot on and trying to juggle a few things around......wot ever the numbers it's all good ;0) I know each and every1 on here has the up most respect for the boy...
Back to top Go down
bex666

bex666

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 10:20

Cant make it guys gutted Sad
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 10:43

Im
Going to try make it unfotunatly it wont be in the scoob but poss a mini cooper or me mates zr
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 10:56

Dont think it really matters what type of car people attend in....its the turnout on the day...
Back to top Go down
drew160387

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 11:51

Ill still be parking with the forum lol ill bring scooby doo with me haha
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 20:05

eye scotch corner sounds a good place seems ppl are spread around the place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 20:17

sidrh120 wrote:
eye scotch corner sounds a good place seems ppl are spread around the place

Can we not meet up before then mate? DiscoDaz is just in Brunswick Village near Gosforth & I am 2 mins from Newcastle Airport so the 3 of us at least could meet up at Kingston Pk or something? Seems a long way (50 mile) to Scotch Corner before we all convoy. Maybe meet up with some others up at Birtley Services along the way and any other suggested services en-route before Scotch Corner? I'm easy either way so don't worry if it's a hassle.

Cheers bud

Mario
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 20:37

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
9. rooter
10 Mid_Life_Crisis + mrs Mid_Life_Crisis
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:13

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3.kempy
4.winston
5.ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
9. rooter
10 Mid_Life_Crisis + mrs Mid_Life_Crisis
11.colmoo and family
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:16

what time is every one setting off for this please
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:26

no idea yet i think me discodaz and marietto would prob have to set off 9 half 9 as we are north of the water will know better prob no later than thurs
Back to top Go down
Keiffy

Keiffy

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:43

If we say meet at scotch corner for 10.15 ish..the event startd at 1pm but with the amount of cars exspected..might be wise to have time to spare.....cheers
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:46

eye thats sounds a good time al go with that if everyone else agrees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:49

sidrh120 wrote:
no idea yet i think me discodaz and marietto would prob have to set off 9 half 9 as we are north of the water will know better prob no later than thurs

9.00am looks a safe bet for meeting at Scotch Corner for 10.15am mate - what do you think? Where do you want to meet up? Car park of the Crofters Lodge at the top of Kenton Lane or the McDonalds car park at the Stamfordham Rd roundabout of the A1? Or anywhere else you think is easy.

Cheers bud

Mario
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:54

was thinkin mac d's at kingston park is crofters lodge still there thought it got flatened are u goin to meet tomoz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:58

Not sure if I can make meet tomorrow but going to try my best - are you going? - didn't know the Crofters had been wiped out! McDs at Kingston Pk is no probs for me and close to A1. Let's see if Discodaz is cool with that too and we're sorted.
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 22:10

1. sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3. kempy
4. winston
5. ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
9. rooter
10. Mid_Life_Crisis + mrs Mid_Life_Crisis
11. colmoo and family
12. Robbo_22 (Travelling down separately)
Back to top Go down
Mikeblobsti

Mikeblobsti

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 22:18

This is such sad news! I'm definitely up for going to this though and hope there will be a good turnout and a big nesf convoy Very Happy Happy to meet at scotch corner anytime!

1. Sidrh120
2. Discodaz
3. kempy
4. winston
5. ukjesters
6. Marietto
7. Keith
9. rooter
10. Mid_Life_Crisis + mrs Mid_Life_Crisis
11. colmoo and family
12. Robbo_22 (Travelling down separately)
13. Mikeblobsti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 22:30

For anyone who hasn't had the time to follow this on Scoobynet the Japseed Drift Racing Team gave Connor a fantastic day out at the weekend and you can read the report from the Japspeed team here:

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/showpost.php?p=10775079&postcount=1244

There is the following picture of the day he had posted by his father. He is all smiles and looks such a sound little man.....which is more than can be said for 2 of the miserable cows posing with him! They could have put a smile on!

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/showpost.php?p=10775320&postcount=1256
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum   (Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Scoobynet) just seen this posted on the Skyline forum
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next