North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Complaining Neighbours

Go down 
+12
coldflame90
StickT
discodaz
Sid
natski
kempy85
winston
martyp1970
Trev85
byers
kgt
bex666
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 20:37

well I'm up for a convoy of support down your street, just so they can get a glimmer of how many nasty Subaru driving friends you have lol!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 20:51

There was a nurspec for sale the other day on scoobynet Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 21:34

My neighbours love my car and the noise, old couple too. Both bang into motorsport and think its great, Keith wanted a go out in it to see if it could 'match' is Clio 182 cup Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 22:08

discodaz wrote:
There was a nurspec for sale the other day on scoobynet Wink

She's already got one lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coldflame90

coldflame90

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 22:22

Sure a meet could be arranged to help them understand the scooby noise a little better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 10:19

Do you actually know what decibel your exhaust is? Have you a bung for your exhaust?

There are quite a few threads over on Scoobynet about this problem and what powers police have ... but I think your problem would probably lie with environmental health as they have different powers .. even eviction from a private residence.

Think antagonising them will push them onto the next step and there's no telling which way it'd go .. personal or official. Has anyone else had problems with them?
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 11:27

I had a full decat exhaust with the back box that bex has on now and one of my neighbours had not so much complained but said that at the village monthly meeting my car had been mentioned and that it unfortunately for them passed a db test, there was nothing they could do as it was just under the allowed level,, not sure what the allowed level is but you can down load db test for you smart phone and test it your self see what it comes in at.
Back to top Go down
bex666

bex666

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 12:30

thecarman wrote:
I had a full decat exhaust with the back box that bex has on now and one of my neighbours had not so much complained but said that at the village monthly meeting my car had been mentioned and that it unfortunately for them passed a db test, there was nothing they could do as it was just under the allowed level,, not sure what the allowed level is but you can down load db test for you smart phone and test it your self see what it comes in at.

Think I might do that mate, ive got the decat on now so should realy be the same as yours was.

And thanks lads for the support Laughing , think a little de tour down my street to the next meet would be rather amusing like. Cant wait for our lad to get his 400bph supra back on the road then shes gonna forget all about the noise of scooby Razz
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 13:06

Just try to stop driving it like a typical woman.. ie Revving the nuts off it and riding the clutch to death.. That should keep the noise level down a bit. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 13:40

From what I read think it's 74db(a) and off road are allowed a further 1db(a)

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/365918-so-annoyed.html

Last edited by Mrs_Mid_Life_Crisis on Thu 4 Oct - 13:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 13:41

natski wrote:
Just try to stop driving it like a typical woman.. ie Revving the nuts off it and riding the clutch to death.. That should keep the noise level down a bit. Smile Smile

pffffft !
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 15:13

mine are also compaining laterly bex
even when my buddy lets his scoob idle they complain Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bex666

bex666

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 16:44

natski wrote:

LMAO ya cheeky tw@t lol!

Keffer i think she the kind of stupid old woman who looks for things to moan about
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 16:55

My neighbours were twisting so I bought a Nur Spec!! They wish they'd kept theirs mouth shut now lol!
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 18:23

hardy 172 wrote:
My neighbours were twisting so I bought a Nur Spec!! They wish they'd kept theirs mouth shut now lol!
I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 20:20

bex666 wrote:
natski wrote:

LMAO ya cheeky tw@t lol!

Keffer i think she the kind of stupid old woman who looks for things to moan about
yeah here it's the young ones that complain Rolling Eyes
and the funny thing is I wasn't home for 3 days and didn't even move the scoob in a week and this morning there was a letter under my window wiper Laughing Rolling Eyes
this asks for a launch tomorrow night when i come back home Smile Wink
you know me hahaha
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 12:46

I live in billy aswell seen ya about I got wrong off naighbour the other week for revvin engine at 4pm what's that crack remapp next week ill get sum pops and bangs down the street lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 19:02

Well I'd say about 75% of the people on my street are on the dole so ... If they wanna complain cos I'm making noise going to work and back to pay for their benefits they can do it to my face and see where it gets em..
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 20:09

Stick wrote:
My neighbours love my car and the noise, old couple too. Both bang into motorsport and think its great, Keith wanted a go out in it to see if it could 'match' is Clio 182 cup Very Happy

I feel lucky then, be gutted to move next to mini hitler neighbours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Neighbours   Complaining Neighbours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaining Neighbours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2