HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kempy85

kempy85

anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 19:29

i have posted phone numbers in general chat under cat man
Back to top Go down
easby

easby

anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 19:59

Thanks just found it. You should be getting commission of him ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.arebags.co.uk
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Nov - 20:20

a wish lol
Back to top Go down
bazpro88

bazpro88

PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Nov - 12:50

ive got a downpipe off my old bugeye in the garage is that where the cats are ?
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Dec - 19:18

sorry to bring up this topic again

but thought id mention i took my cat to the guy in blackhall and he gave me £65 Smile

nice chap and was more than happy i was only expecting about 30 lol

happy days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters   anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone know where the scrap yard is in blackhall that takes catalytic converters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2