HomeRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

How many hours do you average on a working week?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iddysti

iddysti

How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 10:26

I go to the council, so I can't really call it work. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 10:40

I wished i was loaded, i have to slave all them hours fixing stupid cars to pay the bills and make just enough to live comfortably and enjoy little trip out with little legs.
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 10:41

thats one thing i wished i did as a job fixin motors to late now likelol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 15:39

I used to fix cars but back then I smoked so much weed I kept forgetting where I had put tools and nuts and removed parts I was constantly raging.. I quit to shovel concrete for a living did me back in and got put on machine work. Byers you must bloody stink m8 there's a chicken farm on my way to work and just driving past it makes me feel sick..
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 18:40

natski wrote:
I used to fix cars but back then I smoked so much weed I kept forgetting where I had put tools and nuts and removed parts I was constantly raging.. I quit to shovel concrete for a living did me back in and got put on machine work. Byers you must bloody stink m8 there's a chicken farm on my way to work and just driving past it makes me feel sick..

it fookin stinks alright pmsl
Back to top Go down
EJ22 GAV

EJ22 GAV

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 19:42

beats my 1100miles a week
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 21:20

I regret going into the motor trade. I would love to be a fabricator/machineist.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 21:35

I do 36 hours a week and every 2 months I work on saturdays and I have to be permanent for a week for when a truck / trailer breaks down
but seeing the hours I work I get loads of bonuses Laughing
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 22:40

I go to the council for a 37 hour week but 30 hours more like it, job and finish Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec - 23:35

I do 65hrs a week and it's all salary!! No overtime here Sad
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec - 1:17

Don wrote:
I go to the council for a 37 hour week but 30 hours more like it, job and finish Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i used too sleep ... a mean work for the council Laughing Laughing Laughing

then PFI contractor took over = had t graft for a living Laughing Laughing Laughing

went self employed as soon as reduntancy was offered Wink
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec - 3:19

It can't smell all it likes I have had a mortgage for 10 year now and never payed a penny towards it as I have a house with me job on the farm and a tenant in the house I have in hpool and I don't travel to work in me Scoob 30 meter stroll to work big yawn Smile

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec - 3:21

Lol I suppose you must of got used to it then Smile
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec - 3:24

Doesn't bother me mate I have never had it so easy pal I don't no what trevs on about he's always over dumping rubbish in me skip and drinking me coffe

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you average on a working week?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2