North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

FMIC Kit - Aztec performance

Go down 
+2
mousey
Steviedoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FMIC Kit - Aztec performance Empty
PostSubject: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 0:02

These FMIC kits from Aztec Performance look any good? Tube & Fin design £399 (Newage)

FMIC Kit

Think the Perrin or the APS kits are way out of my price range at the moment!

Cheers lads & lasses

Mario
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 9:31

They look like they are well made and good quality, think it depends on the thickness of them to how good they will perform, but am sure others will no better when they come on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 19:53

Steviedoo wrote:
They look like they are well made and good quality, think it depends on the thickness of them to how good they will perform, but am sure others will no better when they come on here.

Thanks bud - they do look good quality but they don't have many left. They are a much better design than the bar and plate design of cheaper FMICs. Just don't know whether to shell out and get one before they are gone. scratch
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 19:56

have you not considered the HDI hybrid GT2 cooler? same price as aztec and is a tried and tested front mount which preforms well

just a thought?

or try and hold out like byers and locky did and pick a second hand perrin up just as cheap if not cheaper
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 20:21

marietto my mates got one in his sti hes a member on hear just ask him he will tell ya all about it hea called stov hope this helps ya bud
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 20:30

I've got the hdi gt fmic on mine, looks well and does the job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptyThu 20 Dec - 21:48

Thanks lads
Back to top Go down
STOV

STOV

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 22 Dec - 16:46

Ive got the aztec intercooler on mine and i cant fault it solid piece of kit and a good company to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySat 22 Dec - 16:58

STOV wrote:
Ive got the aztec intercooler on mine and i cant fault it solid piece of kit and a good company to deal with.

Cheers buddy
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySun 23 Dec - 12:22

I think it all depends on what power levels your looking for. the quality of the Perrin and apps ones are superb. it's the thickness of the core which is where it helps. The Perrin one is 4" thick.

I would wait and get a second hand one.

the other option is to buy the core and pipework separately, if you look on eBay.com you can buy them from the states as seconds, they might have scratches on but are way cheaper.

I found one for the new saloon and it worked out at £500. but they where from different companies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance EmptySun 23 Dec - 12:44

iddysti wrote:
I think it all depends on what power levels your looking for. the quality of the Perrin and apps ones are superb. it's the thickness of the core which is where it helps. The Perrin one is 4" thick.

I would wait and get a second hand one.

the other option is to buy the core and pipework separately, if you look on eBay.com you can buy them from the states as seconds, they might have scratches on but are way cheaper.

I found one for the new saloon and it worked out at £500. but they where from different companies.

Thanks Iddy - not looking to go beyond 500 BHP. I think the Aztec core is 3" thick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMIC Kit - Aztec performance   FMIC Kit - Aztec performance Empty

Back to top Go down

FMIC Kit - Aztec performance
Page 1 of 1