North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
xmas and loved ones missed EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
xmas and loved ones missed EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
xmas and loved ones missed EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
xmas and loved ones missed EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
xmas and loved ones missed EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
xmas and loved ones missed EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
xmas and loved ones missed EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
xmas and loved ones missed EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
xmas and loved ones missed EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

xmas and loved ones missed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baldy

baldy

xmas and loved ones missed Empty
PostSubject: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyWed 26 Dec - 17:24

christmas is always about time for families past and present ..
still walk out the door lookin for my pal even aftyer a yr and
movin house gone but not forgotten ..
1st thing xmas mornin he used to be sat the back door when
he could smell the meat cooking .
f@@k me could he eat Laughing

see u on the other side me old pal

BEN 26/03/2000-O5/052011

xmas and loved ones missed Dcfvgh016
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyWed 26 Dec - 19:54

Best friends in the world mate, unconditional love, Sad , but he will be waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyWed 26 Dec - 22:44

Gutted for you baldy, they are a true best friend, even the Nasty viscous soft as shift Rottweiler who are one of the most faithful family dogs bar none, we had a scare the week before Xmas with a big lump on the bull terriers toe which the vets said would be cancer, all prepared on the 21st to hear the bad new confirming cancer and the best thing to do would be to get her put to sleep, she came back with a double break in her toe!!!! It made may Xmas to heAr the good news anyone that says a dogs is a dog is full of shite al gladly stand and say all 6ft4 and 20st of me says a dog is more than parts of family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyWed 26 Dec - 23:59

Bigclarky wrote:
Gutted for you baldy, they are a true best friend, even the Nasty viscous soft as shift Rottweiler who are one of the most faithful family dogs bar none, we had a scare the week before Xmas with a big lump on the bull terriers toe which the vets said would be cancer, all prepared on the 21st to hear the bad new confirming cancer and the best thing to do would be to get her put to sleep, she came back with a double break in her toe!!!! It made may Xmas to heAr the good news anyone that says a dogs is a dog is full of shite al gladly stand and say all 6ft4 and 20st of me says a dog is more than parts of family

Aw Clarky - i'm so glad your dog was ok - even though she has a broken toe Sad .

We had a Weimaraner (Storm) and she was just a pup, had a lump on her ear and we thought the worst too .. turned out it was cancer but they just excised the tumour and a margin around it and she was perfectly fine - but it was so worrying.

Personally I prefer dogs to alot of people (probably said it before!) but they are always there for you, full of love and trust for you, always have a greeting for you, never stab you in the back and would protect you risking their own lives .. I hated the house when I lost my 16yr old collie .. it was awful but I did swear never again that i'd put myself through it ... but I did and I will probably keep saying that and doing it all over again! The rewards they bring are far more than the pain. I think humans have alot to learn from animals and their behaviour.

Baldy .. He'll be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge (I'll post it below for you in case you've never read it) .. alot of people don't believe in spiritual 'mumbo jumbo as they call it' but I have seen spiritualists who have described my childhood dog and gave his name and told me he was sitting at my feet .. they could NEVER have known about him as I was only about 12 when he died, so he's always there .. you just can't see him. When my friends little boy was a toddler (who is and always has been dog mad), he asked me 'Did you used to have a dog called Sandy' and that totally freaked me out .. nobody had been talking about him and he could never have known .. and he never did tell me how he knew .. so he'll be waiting for you when it's time for you to meet again. x

The Rainbow Bridge
inspired by a Norse legend

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.

They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.

For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyThu 27 Dec - 17:54

With tears in my eyes, I totally agree, what a poem, truelly brilliant-thanks for posting it as my wife has never got over the loss of Sasha, our Alsation cross, but think this may help, sorry again for hi-jacking Baldy, thoughts with everyone who have suffered loss of any kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed EmptyFri 28 Dec - 2:17

You're welcome - hope it helps her Smile although I don't think we ever really get over their loss x

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xmas and loved ones missed   xmas and loved ones missed Empty

Back to top Go down

xmas and loved ones missed
Page 1 of 1